Default Well ....

wrote:
On Mon, 17 Nov 2014 13:09:08 -0500, Poco Loco
wrote:

On Mon, 17 Nov 2014 09:50:15 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

It'd be nice if it actually got back to boats and other related activities...

...boats and guns go together!

Only if you are a duck hunter ;-)

Salt water just makes them rust.

Stainless?

wrote:

It'd be nice if it actually got back to boats and other related activities...

I could talk about getting out in my boat 3 or 4 times a week but that
is not what people want to talk about.

I can talk about the parts on order to fix the boat. Could even post a
couple pics of the damage.

On Mon, 17 Nov 2014 14:06:11 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 11/17/2014 1:40 PM, KC wrote:
On 11/17/2014 12:20 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

I guess some of my posts of the last two days served to stir the pot for
a while.

I'll shut up now and let the newsgroup go back to focusing on local
weather reports.

Well, we have no problem discussing guns, if you would just stop
denigrating those who do not agree with you, but whatever...

Scott, I am not "denigrating" anyone. You seem to think so but you tend
to be paranoid about things sometimes.

A debate means trying to prove your position. Trying to establish or
expose flaws in the positions of your opponents is not denigrating people.

Well, calling folks irresponsible, selfish, and a few others 'could'
be considered 'denigrating'.

On Mon, 17 Nov 2014 15:01:42 -0600, Califbill

wrote:

It'd be nice if it actually got back to boats and other related activities...

I could talk about getting out in my boat 3 or 4 times a week but that
is not what people want to talk about.

I can talk about the parts on order to fix the boat. Could even post a
couple pics of the damage.

Do it. That'd be interesting.

wrote:

It'd be nice if it actually got back to boats and other related activities...

I could talk about getting out in my boat 3 or 4 times a week but that
is not what people want to talk about.

I can talk about the parts on order to fix the boat. Could even post a
couple pics of the damage.

Get a new 4 stroke outboard and get years of trouble free service out
of it ;-)

My neighbor just hung a shiny new Yamaha 150 on his 200 Aquasport. He
will be rigging it this week.
I think that is what Harry had on the old Yo Ho.
My F70 is still chugging along, coming up on 700 hours since 1q12.

The motor is great. And an outboard jet would not drive the boat up some
of the Rapids I like to run.