BoatBanter.com

-   -   Look who's coming to dinner.... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/161807-look-whos-coming-dinner.html)

True North[_2_] September 11th 14 09:33 PM

Look who's coming to dinner....

Too bad we don't have any putrid meat from a tubby Southern Ontario flunky to feed it.

http://thechronicleherald.ca/novasco...cotia-thursday

Harrold September 11th 14 10:13 PM

Look who's coming to dinner....

On 9/11/2014 4:33 PM, True North wrote:
Too bad we don't have any putrid meat from a tubby Southern Ontario flunky to feed it.

http://thechronicleherald.ca/novasco...cotia-thursday

Mako shark, yum. Almost ass good as swordfidsh.

[email protected] September 11th 14 11:58 PM

Look who's coming to dinner....

Yup, this " tubby" as you call him, can beat you to death, ass****. Go stick harrys cock back in your mouth. It was nice without your stupidity around here for awhile.

F.O.A.D. September 12th 14 01:29 AM

Look who's coming to dinner....

wrote:
On Thu, 11 Sep 2014 17:13:51 -0400, Harrold wrote:

On 9/11/2014 4:33 PM, True North wrote:
Too bad we don't have any putrid meat from a tubby Southern Ontario flunky to feed it.

http://thechronicleherald.ca/novasco...cotia-thursday

Mako shark, yum. Almost ass good as swordfidsh.

Just don't eat much of it. They both run pretty high in mercury.

A little heavy metal would be good for him.
--
Posted from my iPhone