BoatBanter.com

-   -   Sad world (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/161722-sad-world.html)

Boating All Out September 5th 14 12:48 AM

Sad world

In article ,
says...

Don't put false words in my mouth, radical Muslim lover.

You implied bombs and missiles are not "direct military action"

Bull****. Your problem is somehow getting the idea that laser bombs and
drones kill more civilians that are killed by other Muslims.
Not even remotely close.
If ISIS needs another PR guy, you'll do just fine, Baghdad Greg.
You're out of touch with reality.

F*O*A*D September 5th 14 12:53 AM

Sad world

On 9/4/14 7:48 PM, Boating All Out wrote:
In article ,
says...

Don't put false words in my mouth, radical Muslim lover.

You implied bombs and missiles are not "direct military action"

Bull****. Your problem is somehow getting the idea that laser bombs and
drones kill more civilians that are killed by other Muslims.
Not even remotely close.
If ISIS needs another PR guy, you'll do just fine, Baghdad Greg.
You're out of touch with reality.

Let's not forget the slaughter of Christians by other Christians, and
the slaughter of Muslims by Christians, and the slaughter of Christians
by Muslims, and the slaughter of...

....well, you get it. Religion...one of the roots of...slaughter.

Mr. Luddite September 5th 14 01:21 AM

Sad world

On 9/4/2014 7:53 PM, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 9/4/14 7:48 PM, Boating All Out wrote:
In article ,
says...

Don't put false words in my mouth, radical Muslim lover.

You implied bombs and missiles are not "direct military action"

Bull****. Your problem is somehow getting the idea that laser bombs and
drones kill more civilians that are killed by other Muslims.
Not even remotely close.
If ISIS needs another PR guy, you'll do just fine, Baghdad Greg.
You're out of touch with reality.

Let's not forget the slaughter of Christians by other Christians, and
the slaughter of Muslims by Christians, and the slaughter of Christians
by Muslims, and the slaughter of...

...well, you get it. Religion...one of the roots of...slaughter.

Harry, check your calender. It's 2014.

[email protected] September 13th 14 10:26 PM

Sad world

On Thursday, September 4, 2014 2:52:41 PM UTC-4, F*O*A*D wrote:

If you are intent on counting bodies, let's not forget the upwards of

500,000 Iraqis, mostly non-combatants, killed during the Bush-Cheney war

against Iraq. Oh, wait, the hundreds of thousands we killed aren't

nearly as dead as the ones ISIS has killed...right?

We could only hope they would kill you, ****. Shut the **** up, you narcissistic asshole-douchebag

Harrold September 13th 14 11:48 PM

Sad world

On 9/13/2014 5:26 PM, wrote:
On Thursday, September 4, 2014 2:52:41 PM UTC-4, F*O*A*D wrote:

If you are intent on counting bodies, let's not forget the upwards of

500,000 Iraqis, mostly non-combatants, killed during the Bush-Cheney war

against Iraq. Oh, wait, the hundreds of thousands we killed aren't

nearly as dead as the ones ISIS has killed...right?

We could only hope they would kill you, ****. Shut the **** up, you narcissistic asshole-douchebag

I wouldn't use those exact words, but your assessment is spot on. ;-)