BoatBanter.com

-   -   Looking for shark's head mooring buoy (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/161151-looking-sharks-head-mooring-buoy.html)

Guppy Pilot July 2nd 14 01:06 AM

Looking for shark's head mooring buoy

Hi all.. New to group here. Does anybody know where to find a shark's
head mooring buoy? I've seen a few here in Washington State, but haven't
found any retail outlets that sell them. Thanks for your help!

slip

Wayne.B July 2nd 14 02:12 AM

Looking for shark's head mooring buoy

On Wed, 02 Jul 2014 00:06:07 GMT, Guppy Pilot
wrote:

Hi all.. New to group here. Does anybody know where to find a shark's
head mooring buoy? I've seen a few here in Washington State, but haven't
found any retail outlets that sell them. Thanks for your help!

slip

===

I guess you could always try to make one yourself, might be an
interesting arts and crafts project. Otherwise you may be able to
get some leads from this discussion thread:

http://midwestboatparty.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-32712.html

[email protected] May 10th 18 06:24 PM

Looking for shark's head mooring buoy

I have a shark head bouy 206 369 2512 russ