BoatBanter.com

-   -   For Herring (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/160758-herring.html)

jps April 30th 14 06:44 PM

For Herring

Your heroes at the recent NRA convention...

http://bit.ly/1rG3JOm

F*O*A*D April 30th 14 07:18 PM

For Herring

On 4/30/14, 1:44 PM, jps wrote:
Your heroes at the recent NRA convention...

http://bit.ly/1rG3JOm

Herring probably straps on a gun to fetch the mail out by the curb.

[email protected] April 30th 14 11:44 PM

For Herring

On Wednesday, April 30, 2014 1:44:46 PM UTC-4, jps wrote:
Your heroes at the recent NRA convention...

http://bit.ly/1rG3JOm

Figures Stewart would be your hero. He's the "FOX News" for your ilk.

Childish, mindless drivel for those wanting it.

KC May 1st 14 03:41 AM

For Herring

On 4/30/2014 10:06 PM, BAR wrote:
In article ,
says...

Your heroes at the recent NRA convention...

http://bit.ly/1rG3JOm

I just added to my collection of arms, I bought a knife.

I didn't watch the dribble from Stewart, but I read the hate and
jealousy in the comments below... That's what they call "relevant and
respectful", what a bunch of little dip****s...

Poquito Loco May 1st 14 12:37 PM

For Herring

On Wed, 30 Apr 2014 15:44:24 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Wednesday, April 30, 2014 1:44:46 PM UTC-4, jps wrote:
Your heroes at the recent NRA convention...

http://bit.ly/1rG3JOm

Figures Stewart would be your hero. He's the "FOX News" for your ilk.

Childish, mindless drivel for those wanting it.

Glad I didn't open it.

F*O*A*D May 1st 14 01:13 PM

For Herring

On 4/30/14, 10:41 PM, KC wrote: