BoatBanter.com

-   -   Hullmaster Explorer (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/16052-hullmaster-explorer.html)

Gigferret July 2nd 04 03:41 AM

Hullmaster Explorer

Hi I just bought this boat, it is a 15 footer sloop (main and jib) and I
cant get any info on it. The boat plate says it was built in Foxboro
Ontario Canada . Any info would be appreciated.

CEA August 15th 05 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gigferret
Hi I just bought this boat, it is a 15 footer sloop (main and jib) and I
cant get any info on it. The boat plate says it was built in Foxboro
Ontario Canada . Any info would be appreciated.

I too just puchased a 15' Hullmaster. My boat doesn't have an info plate.
It has a cuddy cabin and a C insignia with the #15 on the mainsail.
The last registration identifies it as circa 1971.
Unfortunately I don't have any info, but I would appreciate if you do come upon some, to foward it to me. Perhaps they are the same?
Thanks, Carl

p.s. I can e-mail a pic if it would help!