BoatBanter.com

-   -   Good riddance (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/160222-good-riddance.html)

Mr. Luddite February 24th 14 07:58 PM

Good riddance

CNN has announced that they are pulling the plug on Piers Morgan.
If he hurries maybe he can join Martin Bashir on a boat ride back to
Great Britain.

[email protected] February 24th 14 08:19 PM

Good riddance

Too bad we cant do that with your ****-faced buddy krause, eh dickhead?

F*O*A*D February 24th 14 10:18 PM

Good riddance

On 2/24/14, 2:58 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

CNN has announced that they are pulling the plug on Piers Morgan.
If he hurries maybe he can join Martin Bashir on a boat ride back to
Great Britain.

Almost any "host" on Fox is far more obnoxious than either Morgan or
Bashir. What did Bashir do, anyway, trash Palin? Palin *is* trash.

Mr. Luddite February 24th 14 10:27 PM

Good riddance

On 2/24/2014 5:18 PM, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 2/24/14, 2:58 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

CNN has announced that they are pulling the plug on Piers Morgan.
If he hurries maybe he can join Martin Bashir on a boat ride back to
Great Britain.

Almost any "host" on Fox is far more obnoxious than either Morgan or
Bashir. What did Bashir do, anyway, trash Palin? Palin *is* trash.

Sorry (and putting their political views aside) but both of them were
obnoxious beyond my tolerance with Bashir heading the duo but Morgan not
far behind. All they did was trashed America.

F*O*A*D February 24th 14 10:50 PM

Good riddance

On 2/24/14, 5:27 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 2/24/2014 5:18 PM, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 2/24/14, 2:58 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

CNN has announced that they are pulling the plug on Piers Morgan.
If he hurries maybe he can join Martin Bashir on a boat ride back to
Great Britain.

Almost any "host" on Fox is far more obnoxious than either Morgan or
Bashir. What did Bashir do, anyway, trash Palin? Palin *is* trash.

Sorry (and putting their political views aside) but both of them were
obnoxious beyond my tolerance with Bashir heading the duo but Morgan not
far behind. All they did was trashed America.

But...that's all the Fox hosts do...

Poco Loco February 24th 14 11:49 PM

Good riddance

On Mon, 24 Feb 2014 17:18:03 -0500, F*O*A*D wrote:

On 2/24/14, 2:58 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

CNN has announced that they are pulling the plug on Piers Morgan.
If he hurries maybe he can join Martin Bashir on a boat ride back to
Great Britain.

Almost any "host" on Fox is far more obnoxious than either Morgan or
Bashir. What did Bashir do, anyway, trash Palin? Palin *is* trash.

Such infatuation. I wonder if there is a cure for palinophobia.

Poco Loco February 24th 14 11:51 PM

Good riddance

On 2/24/2014 5:18 PM, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 2/24/14, 2:58 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

CNN has announced that they are pulling the plug on Piers Morgan.
If he hurries maybe he can join Martin Bashir on a boat ride back to
Great Britain.

Almost any "host" on Fox is far more obnoxious than either Morgan or
Bashir. What did Bashir do, anyway, trash Palin? Palin *is* trash.

Sorry (and putting their political views aside) but both of them were
obnoxious beyond my tolerance with Bashir heading the duo but Morgan not
far behind. All they did was trashed America.

But...that's all the Fox hosts do...

Not true. If all they did was trash America, your favorite news station would be FOX.

Hank February 24th 14 11:59 PM

Good riddance

On 2/24/2014 5:18 PM, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 2/24/14, 2:58 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

CNN has announced that they are pulling the plug on Piers Morgan.
If he hurries maybe he can join Martin Bashir on a boat ride back to
Great Britain.

Almost any "host" on Fox is far more obnoxious than either Morgan or
Bashir. What did Bashir do, anyway, trash Palin? Palin *is* trash.

Sorry (and putting their political views aside) but both of them were
obnoxious beyond my tolerance with Bashir heading the duo but Morgan not
far behind. All they did was trashed America.

But...that's all the Fox hosts do...

I find that hard to believe. Could you cite some specifics.

Tim February 25th 14 12:07 AM

Good riddance

On Monday, February 24, 2014 1:58:26 PM UTC-6, Mr. Luddite wrote:
CNN has announced that they are pulling the plug on Piers Morgan.

If he hurries maybe he can join Martin Bashir on a boat ride back to

Great Britain.

My broken-heart bleeds....|

Eh, nuts with him. Time for some music!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7eRo-kFQz8