BoatBanter.com

-   -   Canada gets peek at new Navy supply ships (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/160196-canada-gets-peek-new-navy-supply-ships.html)

True North[_2_] February 22nd 14 02:14 PM

Canada gets peek at new Navy supply ships

Hopefully we'll have better luck with these German designed ships than with the lemon submarines the Brits unloaded on us.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-s...sign-1.2546496

Poco Loco February 22nd 14 02:30 PM

On Sat, 22 Feb 2014 06:14:01 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

Hopefully we'll have better luck with these German designed ships than with the lemon submarines the Brits unloaded on us.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-s...sign-1.2546496

I'm surprised Canada can't design its own supply ships.

KC February 22nd 14 02:57 PM

On 2/22/2014 9:30 AM, Poco Loco wrote:
On Sat, 22 Feb 2014 06:14:01 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

Hopefully we'll have better luck with these German designed ships than with the lemon submarines the Brits unloaded on us.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-s...sign-1.2546496

I'm surprised Canada can't design its own supply ships.

They are still trying to figure out how to hang drunks with brooms over
the sides to sweep in front of the boat so they can steer.....:)

F*O*A*D February 22nd 14 03:21 PM

wrote:

Hopefully we'll have better luck with these German designed ships
than with the lemon submarines the Brits unloaded on us.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-s...sign-1.2546496

I'm surprised Canada can't design its own supply ships.

They are still trying to figure out how to hang drunks with brooms over
the sides to sweep in front of the boat so they can steer.....:)

You need to stop reading the comics.

True North[_2_] February 22nd 14 03:23 PM

Canada gets peek at new Navy supply ships

L'il Snot lives in a fairytale world. It's all he has.

Earl! February 23rd 14 02:16 AM

Poco Loco wrote:
On Sat, 22 Feb 2014 06:14:01 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

Hopefully we'll have better luck with these German designed ships than with the lemon submarines the Brits unloaded on us.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-s...sign-1.2546496

I'm surprised Canada can't design its own supply ships.

I knew that was coming. It's a big country yet they don't even have an
automotive brand.

[email protected] February 24th 14 04:19 AM

Just like you, a guy who's retired, yet forces his Wife out to work...what a ****ing turd.