BoatBanter.com

-   -   Checking in... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/159776-checking.html)

[email protected] January 12th 14 04:50 PM

Checking in...

Thought I'd stop by to see what's going on.

Just finished a nice brunch with a crab cake benedict with crab cakes from Box Hill Pizzeria in MD. http://www.boxhillpizzeria.com/ Sister-in-law used to live in Bel Air and was passing through recently, so she picked some up for us. Outstanding!

After the killer cold front passed through, we're back in the mid 60's here again. Going out to check on the boat this afternoon, but won't be going out. Soon it will be warm enough again.

Carry on!

True North[_2_] January 12th 14 05:25 PM

Checking in...

We seem to be getting your weather and more from the west.
Strong wind gusts last night blew my Navigloo shelter half off the boat.
Wife and I had to get out first thing and wrassel the heavy tarp back on and re-lash the guy ropes.
Heavy rains soaked the boat.