BoatBanter.com

-   -   Cruising Boats Being Impounded by Mexican IRS (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/159766-re-cruising-boats-being-impounded-mexican-irs.html)

Tim January 10th 14 01:00 PM

Cruising Boats Being Impounded by Mexican IRS

On Thursday, January 9, 2014 10:49:04 PM UTC-6, Wayne. B wrote:
Big story, big fiasco, 338 boats so far.

http://www.latitude38.com/lectronic/lectronicday.lasso?date=2014-01-08#.Us96MLRBGl9

Looks like Africa isn't the only place of piracy. Only Mexico does it without firing a shot.

KC January 10th 14 02:27 PM

On 1/10/2014 8:00 AM, Tim wrote:
On Thursday, January 9, 2014 10:49:04 PM UTC-6, Wayne. B wrote:
Big story, big fiasco, 338 boats so far.

http://www.latitude38.com/lectronic/lectronicday.lasso?date=2014-01-08#.Us96MLRBGl9

Looks like Africa isn't the only place of piracy. Only Mexico does it without firing a shot.

I have never thought of Mexico as our friend, ever since I heard
Vincente Fox telling folks to come here and breed to vote us out...