BoatBanter.com

-   -   Bagram Air Base (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/159400-bagram-air-base.html)

John H.[_5_] November 26th 13 04:02 PM

Bagram Air Base

My SIL is now in Bagram Air Base, Afghanistan. I went to Google just to get some info about the
base. Put Bagram Air Base into Google Maps and came up with this:

https://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&ie=UTF-8&q=bagram+air+base&fb=1&gl=us&hq=bagram+air+base& hnear=bagram+air+base&cid=7286106139477217628&ei=1 MOUUqCnFarW2AX9poDIDg&ved=0CNABEPwS

or: http://tinyurl.com/plt2tph

I could not believe the detail available from the photo. In the old days, the taking of pictures on
any air base I've been on was illegal. Now one can just go to Google and see what airplanes were on
the base when the photos were taken.

Unreal.

John H. -- Hope you're having a great day!