BoatBanter.com

-   -   Thank you Veterans! (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/159212-thank-you-veterans.html)

John H[_2_] November 11th 13 08:57 PM

Thank you Veterans!

For all you've done to make us able to enjoy the life we have!

(Just wanted to get that in before the day was over!)

John H. -- Hope you're having a great day!

Califbill November 11th 13 09:38 PM

Thank you Veterans!

John H wrote:
For all you've done to make us able to enjoy the life we have!

(Just wanted to get that in before the day was over!)

John H. -- Hope you're having a great day!

Well thanks. And thank you. I am ripping up part of my Hickory floor in
the bathroom. Wet, stinky wood from a leaking toilet seal. Luckily I have
spare wood from the job.

John H[_2_] November 11th 13 09:48 PM

Thank you Veterans!

On Mon, 11 Nov 2013 15:38:37 -0600, Califbill wrote:

John H wrote:
For all you've done to make us able to enjoy the life we have!

(Just wanted to get that in before the day was over!)

John H. -- Hope you're having a great day!

Well thanks. And thank you. I am ripping up part of my Hickory floor in
the bathroom. Wet, stinky wood from a leaking toilet seal. Luckily I have
spare wood from the job.

I've had to replace a leaky seal only once. But the water had gone through the first floor and into
the basement ceiling. Not a fun job. The house was only a year or so old, and the builders 'missed'.
I put in a double wax seal and it worked from then on.

John H. -- Hope you're having a great day!

Mr. Luddite November 11th 13 09:55 PM

Thank you Veterans!

On 11/11/2013 3:57 PM, John H wrote:
For all you've done to make us able to enjoy the life we have!

(Just wanted to get that in before the day was over!)

John H. -- Hope you're having a great day!

Same back at ya.

Califbill November 11th 13 11:41 PM

Thank you Veterans!

John H wrote:
For all you've done to make us able to enjoy the life we have!

(Just wanted to get that in before the day was over!)

John H. -- Hope you're having a great day!

Well thanks. And thank you. I am ripping up part of my Hickory floor in
the bathroom. Wet, stinky wood from a leaking toilet seal. Luckily I have
spare wood from the job.

I've had to replace a leaky seal only once. But the water had gone
through the first floor and into
the basement ceiling. Not a fun job. The house was only a year or so old,
and the builders 'missed'.
I put in a double wax seal and it worked from then on.

John H. -- Hope you're having a great day!

Broken toilet hold down bolt. Had to replace the front downstairs bedroom
ceiling because the Y pipe for the 2 upstairs toilets cracked. Oldest
daughter was pretty young and asked mom why the ceiling was green and
sagging.

iBoaterer[_4_] November 12th 13 02:26 PM

Thank you Veterans!

In article 829081806405898165.974454bmckeenospam-
, says...

John H wrote:
For all you've done to make us able to enjoy the life we have!

(Just wanted to get that in before the day was over!)

John H. -- Hope you're having a great day!

Well thanks. And thank you. I am ripping up part of my Hickory floor in
the bathroom. Wet, stinky wood from a leaking toilet seal. Luckily I have
spare wood from the job.

Indeed! I get the extra pieces of wood from my floor project just
because of that!