BoatBanter.com

-   -   Nicely dressed Wal Mart shopper.... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/158054-nicely-dressed-wal-mart-shopper.html)

John H[_2_] August 26th 13 04:04 PM

Nicely dressed Wal Mart shopper....

....found in Alaska, according to my source.

http://tinyurl.com/mwju7fb

Just a housewife out shopping in Alaska .
No permit required in Alaska for either open
(must be 18) carry or concealed (must be 21) carry.
CHECK THEIR CRIME RATE, LOWEST IN OUR NATION?
Why would that be??
NOT one school shooting either.

John (Gun Nut) H.
--

Hope you're having a great day!

iBoaterer[_3_] August 26th 13 05:55 PM

Nicely dressed Wal Mart shopper....

In article ,
says...

...found in Alaska, according to my source.

http://tinyurl.com/mwju7fb

Just a housewife out shopping in Alaska .
No permit required in Alaska for either open
(must be 18) carry or concealed (must be 21) carry.
CHECK THEIR CRIME RATE, LOWEST IN OUR NATION?
Why would that be??
NOT one school shooting either.

John (Gun Nut) H.

Wait..... you don't think it has anything to do with population, do you?

Califbill August 26th 13 06:38 PM

Nicely dressed Wal Mart shopper....

iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,
says...

...found in Alaska, according to my source.

http://tinyurl.com/mwju7fb

Just a housewife out shopping in Alaska .
No permit required in Alaska for either open
(must be 18) carry or concealed (must be 21) carry.
CHECK THEIR CRIME RATE, LOWEST IN OUR NATION?
Why would that be??
NOT one school shooting either.

John (Gun Nut) H.

Wait..... you don't think it has anything to do with population, do you?

Nope, it is crime rate. Rate per thousand. When we were in Alaska several
years ago, person said an armed society is a polite society. You going to
attack someone, when they or a bystander is armed?

[email protected] August 27th 13 08:06 AM

Nicely dressed Wal Mart shopper....

On Monday, August 26, 2013 11:04:47 AM UTC-4, John H wrote:

Flagged as well for hateful content.