BoatBanter.com

-   -   Engine ID (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/1580-engine-id.html)

Jon October 14th 03 10:03 AM

Engine ID

I am looking at buying a used OB. the engine is in good shape and runs
fine. The problem is we can not find the model number. Does anyone know
how to trace an engine using the size and serial number.

Trainfan1 October 14th 03 12:41 PM

Engine ID

Describe the outboard here with as much information including colors,
numbers, and features as you can. Someone will be able to help you. It
really depends on the brand as to your original serial number question.

Rob
*
*
*