BoatBanter.com

-   -   YO jps and other liberals... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/157998-yo-jps-other-liberals.html)

John H[_2_] August 21st 13 08:44 PM

YO jps and other liberals...

....more bad news on the gun control scene.

http://tinyurl.com/ljqlc9s

Wonder how Chicago's been doing lately?

Check it out...52 homicides in July. Don't think any made the big time news. Must be black on black,
which don't count according to y'all.

John (Gun Nut) H.
--

Hope you're having a great day!

iBoaterer[_3_] August 21st 13 09:18 PM

YO jps and other liberals...

In article ,
says...

You must be elated, you racist piece of ****.

True North[_2_] August 21st 13 09:18 PM

YO jps and other liberals...

If those crime statistics are so great, what are y'all so scared off that you need to arm yourself and arm your wife?

John H[_2_] August 21st 13 09:40 PM

YO jps and other liberals...

On Wed, 21 Aug 2013 13:18:51 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

If those crime statistics are so great, what are y'all so scared off that you need to arm yourself and arm your wife?

We both enjoy going to the range and shooting. Have you ever fired a weapon at a target? There is
some satisfaction in seeing improvement in one's abilities.

Who's scared?

Wonder where Al and Jesse are with regard to the shooting of the Australian kid by the 'bored
teenagers'?

John (Gun Nut) H.
--

Hope you're having a great day!

F.O.A.D. August 21st 13 10:09 PM

YO jps and other liberals...

On 8/21/13 5:01 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 21 Aug 2013 16:40:35 -0400, John H
wrote:

Wonder where Al and Jesse are with regard to the shooting of the Australian kid by the 'bored
teenagers'?

Great question. Why isn't this a hate crime?

One of the boy killers is white.

John H[_2_] August 21st 13 10:23 PM

YO jps and other liberals...

wrote:

Wonder where Al and Jesse are with regard to the shooting of the Australian kid by the 'bored
teenagers'?

Great question. Why isn't this a hate crime?

One of the boy killers is white.

Well gosh, that's a good reason not to denounce the action.

John (Gun Nut) H.
--

Hope you're having a great day!

Hank©[_3_] August 21st 13 11:35 PM

YO jps and other liberals...

On 8/21/2013 4:40 PM, John H wrote:
On Wed, 21 Aug 2013 13:18:51 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

If those crime statistics are so great, what are y'all so scared off that you need to arm yourself and arm your wife?

We both enjoy going to the range and shooting. Have you ever fired a weapon at a target? There is
some satisfaction in seeing improvement in one's abilities.

Who's scared?

Wonder where Al and Jesse are with regard to the shooting of the Australian kid by the 'bored
teenagers'?

John (Gun Nut) H.

If Donnie can't have handguns, nobody should have them, right?

F.O.A.D. August 22nd 13 12:38 AM

YO jps and other liberals...

wrote:

Wonder where Al and Jesse are with regard to the shooting of the Australian kid by the 'bored
teenagers'?

Great question. Why isn't this a hate crime?

One of the boy killers is white.

Nope The oldest (17) looks like a mixed race "child" but he was just
the driver, charged as an accessory. The two who are charged with
being the shooter are black.

Oklahoma is a felony murder state so the other two could be charged
with 2d degree murder when they decide who the shooter was

I guess you southern boys, even you transplants, are more adept at
sniffing out "race" than a yankee like me. Race is important to you when
the criminals are not 100% white.

True North[_2_] August 22nd 13 12:56 AM

YO jps and other liberals...

On Wednesday, 21 August 2013 19:35:00 UTC-3, Hank© wrote:
On 8/21/2013 4:40 PM, John H wrote:

On Wed, 21 Aug 2013 13:18:51 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

If those crime statistics are so great, what are y'all so scared off that you need to arm yourself and arm your wife?

We both enjoy going to the range and shooting. Have you ever fired a weapon at a target? There is

some satisfaction in seeing improvement in one's abilities.

Who's scared?

Wonder where Al and Jesse are with regard to the shooting of the Australian kid by the 'bored

teenagers'?

John (Gun Nut) H.

If Donnie can't have handguns, nobody should have them, right?

Say what?
What has this to do with me?
BTW.. I could get a handgun if I really wanted to, but it would be a bit of a hassle.
Neighbour has one but keeps it at a gun club for "sporting shooting".. that is, the kind Johnny claims to do.

F.O.A.D. August 22nd 13 12:57 AM

YO jps and other liberals...

On 8/21/13 7:56 PM, True North wrote:
[...]

It's from that great Naval Warrior, Hank the Dirtbag, so why would it
make sense?