BoatBanter.com

-   -   Memories... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/157676-memories.html)

F.O.A.D. July 15th 13 07:58 PM

Memories...

....friend just sent me a snap of the lifeguard stand where I worked as a
lifeguard the summer I was 16. Took the photo today. The stand looks
exactly the same as it did when I perched myself atop it. Can't be the
same stand, but apparently the plans used to build them haven't changed.

Hank©[_3_] July 15th 13 08:15 PM

Memories...

On 7/15/2013 2:58 PM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
....friend just sent me a snap of the lifeguard stand where I worked as
a lifeguard the summer I was 16. Took the photo today. The stand looks
exactly the same as it did when I perched myself atop it. Can't be the
same stand, but apparently the plans used to build them haven't changed.

A picture is worth a thousand words.