BoatBanter.com

-   -   Because the U.S. Senate needs... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/157594-because-u-s-senate-needs.html)

F.O.A.D. July 10th 13 12:51 AM

Because the U.S. Senate needs...

....another simpleminded, ignorant, right-wing moron.

Palin: I Might Run for Senate

Could you possibly handle another Sarah Palin campaign? The former
governor and professional media hater set tongues wagging Tuesday when
she said shes considering running for Senate in Alaska. Ive
considered it, because people have requested me considering it, Palin
told her pal Sean Hannity. If she runs, Palin would be up against Sen.
Mark Begich, a Democrat whose term is up in 2014. Begich has got to be
replaced, Palin said Tuesday, perhaps buoyed by a recent poll that
placed her at the top of potential Republican challengers.

F.O.A.D. July 10th 13 01:41 AM

Because the U.S. Senate needs...

wrote:
On Tue, 09 Jul 2013 19:51:26 -0400, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

...another simpleminded, ignorant, right-wing moron.

Palin: I Might Run for Senate

Could you possibly handle another Sarah Palin campaign? The former
governor and professional media hater set tongues wagging Tuesday when
she said she’s considering running for Senate in Alaska. “I’ve
considered it, because people have requested me considering it,” Palin
told her pal Sean Hannity. If she runs, Palin would be up against Sen.
Mark Begich, a Democrat whose term is up in 2014. Begich “has got to be
replaced,” Palin said Tuesday, perhaps buoyed by a recent poll that
placed her at the top of potential Republican challengers.

Begich is about as conservative as anyone wants up there.

Alaskans do like Palin tho. They don't feel the same about things as
most people in the lower 48

Oh I dunno. Texas and Kentucky elect morons to the Senate. 😄

Hank[_3_] July 10th 13 04:52 AM

Because the U.S. Senate needs...

On 7/9/2013 7:51 PM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
....another simpleminded, ignorant, right-wing moron.

Palin: I Might Run for Senate

Could you possibly handle another Sarah Palin campaign? The former
governor and professional media hater set tongues wagging Tuesday when
she said shes considering running for Senate in Alaska. Ive
considered it, because people have requested me considering it, Palin
told her pal Sean Hannity. If she runs, Palin would be up against Sen.
Mark Begich, a Democrat whose term is up in 2014. Begich has got to be
replaced, Palin said Tuesday, perhaps buoyed by a recent poll that
placed her at the top of potential Republican challengers.

Chant *HOPE and CHANGE* like a good little lib puppy.

Hank©[_3_] July 10th 13 04:55 AM

Because the U.S. Senate needs...

On 7/9/2013 8:25 PM, wrote:
Alaskans do like Palin tho. They don't feel the same about things as
most people in the lower 48

They didn't vote for *HOPE and CHANGE*

Hank©[_3_] July 10th 13 05:00 AM

Because the U.S. Senate needs...

On 7/9/2013 8:41 PM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
wrote:
[...]

Are TX and KY most people in the lower 48? Read for content, Dummkopf.

F.O.A.D. July 10th 13 11:42 AM

Because the U.S. Senate needs...

On 7/9/13 9:48 PM, wrote:
On 10 Jul 2013 00:41:28 GMT, F.O.A.D. wrote:

wrote:
[...]

Didn't you guys elect Michael Steele?

(the first black person to ever be elected to state wide office in Md)

You'll have to explain what Michael Steele's election has to do with the
election of societal morons like Palin, Cruz, and Paul. Steele is pretty
smart and unlike many prominent Republican politicians, has evolved over
the years and might be considered almost (I hesitate to say it) a
right-leaning moderate.

He ran a couple of pretty nasty campaigns a few cycles ago and lost. If
he ever decides to run again, I think he will do it differently.

F.O.A.D. July 10th 13 05:27 PM

Because the U.S. Senate needs...

On 7/10/13 12:18 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 10 Jul 2013 06:42:08 -0400, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

On 7/9/13 9:48 PM,
wrote:

Didn't you guys elect Michael Steele?

(the first black person to ever be elected to state wide office in Md)

You'll have to explain what Michael Steele's election has to do with the
election of societal morons like Palin, Cruz, and Paul. Steele is pretty
smart and unlike many prominent Republican politicians, has evolved over
the years and might be considered almost (I hesitate to say it) a
right-leaning moderate.

He ran a couple of pretty nasty campaigns a few cycles ago and lost. If
he ever decides to run again, I think he will do it differently.

At least I got you to admit all republicans are not horrible. You
don't like republicans from conservative states, simply because you
are very partisan against anyone who doesn't think big unions and an
overbearing government is a good thing. It is typical of those in big,
coastal cities but most of the country (by geography) disagrees. You
only have to look at the red/blue map to see it.

Uh, no. I don't like Republicans like Palin, Cruze, Gomert, Graham,
Paul, et al, because they are demagogue assholes. I'm not aware of the
feelings of the aforementioned in labor unions and "overbearing"
government, since all of them suck mightily on the government teat
whenever they can.

I like Michael Steele because he speaks out well for his position and
for the need for compromise and governing effectively. That could get
him elected in Maryland, but not in the dumbed down Republican states.

I worked on a few speeches for a well-known Republican conservative U.S.
Senator after he left office. I worked on a couple of Republican
campaigns when I was in high school. I did some work for a Republican
gubernatorial candidate and a Republican secretary of state candidate
when I lived in West Virginia. I helped hire a Republican state
assemblyman as a lobbyist when I worked for the National Education
Association.

Of course, they weren't bat**** crazy "modern" Republicans.

Earl[_91_] July 11th 13 01:26 AM

Because the U.S. Senate needs...

F.O.A.D. wrote:
wrote:
[...]

And then we have this guy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7XXVLKWd3Q

thumper July 11th 13 02:37 AM

Because the U.S. Senate needs...

On 7/10/2013 9:18 AM, wrote:

...overbearing government is a good thing. It is typical of those in big,
coastal cities but most of the country (by geography) disagrees. You
only have to look at the red/blue map to see it.

Empty land doesn't vote, people do.

JustWaitAFrekinMinute July 11th 13 04:33 AM

Because the U.S. Senate needs...

On 7/10/2013 9:37 PM, thumper wrote:
On 7/10/2013 9:18 AM, wrote:

...overbearing government is a good thing. It is typical of those in big,
coastal cities but most of the country (by geography) disagrees. You
only have to look at the red/blue map to see it.

Empty land doesn't vote, people do.

Based on the last election, empty headed people do...