BoatBanter.com

-   -   Buccaneer 18 - any tips,hazards, gen'l info????? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/15750-buccaneer-18-any-tips-hazards-genl-info.html)

MonteP December 9th 03 11:55 AM

Buccaneer 18 - any tips,hazards, gen'l info?????

I am looking for any information concerning parts that wear quickly, tricks
or short cuts, look-out-fors etc. Chrysler Buccaneer 18 daysailers.

tnx
MonteP

--
"The Rule of Man may be seductive, but the Rule of Law does not carry
social diseases!

Owen McCall December 19th 03 05:55 PM

MonteP wrote in message ...
I am looking for any information concerning parts that wear quickly, tricks
or short cuts, look-out-fors etc. Chrysler Buccaneer 18 daysailers.

tnx
MonteP

This is a great boat and has a very active class association and
listserve group. Please go to www.buccaneer18.org for all the
information and help (via list-serv) you can imagine.

Owen McCall
5212