BoatBanter.com

-   -   Not much about Russia... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/157316-not-much-about-russia.html)

F.O.A.D. June 9th 13 08:49 PM

Not much about Russia...

....I like, even though half my ancestry is Russian, but the Russians do
know how to throw a party:

http://www.wimp.com/russianparty/

On topic, because there are several Russian sailors in the band.

John H[_2_] June 10th 13 06:22 PM

Not much about Russia...

On Sun, 09 Jun 2013 15:49:01 -0400, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

...I like, even though half my ancestry is Russian, but the Russians do
know how to throw a party:

http://www.wimp.com/russianparty/

On topic, because there are several Russian sailors in the band.

My all time favorite piece of music since hearing it performed by the Jefferson City, MO, high
school orchestra at a music festival:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJgZ-GiPlvM

John H.
--