Default Dogs

On Tue, 28 May 2013 14:34:42 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
.. .

On Tue, 28 May 2013 08:01:06 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
. ..

This morning there was a squirrel in the trap. Drove the dogs crazy
when my wife took them out the
front door for a trip to day care.

John H.

We opened our pool and stocked the cabana refrigerator for guests.
My lab, "Sam Adams" decided it was time to party......

http://i1319.photobucket.com/albums/...ps23ba1d64.jpg

Ol' Sam is lookin' pretty good.

My pointer goes crazy with empty plastic bottles. She chews them until
they stop making all the
crackling noise. Then she wants another.

Dumb dogs. But, you gotta love 'em. Poor Muslims don't know what
they're missing.

Here's a question. My dog loves to get under the covers in the bed -
head first. She sleeps like a
log up against me. I'm worried she's going to get carbon dioxide
poisoning. Ever heard of such a
thing?

John H.

Beats me. The last thing I'd do is have Sam Adams sleeping on my bed.
He farts and burps too much.

Mrs.E. has a little ankle biter toy Chihuahua. Ugliest dog I've ever
seen but sorta cool in a way. It sleeps in a crate beside the bed
and buries itself under the blankets and pillows that are in the
crate. Doesn't seem to bother it but then again it's brain is
probably the size of a pea so it doesn't need much air.

The only dog we have that acts like a dog is "Fudge" .... the rescue
dog that Mrs.E. insisted we get a few years back. He's a great dog
but ultra protective of us and our ... or "his" property. Rosie
Chihuahua would set off the alarm if anyone came into the house. Sam
Adams would lick them to death.
Fudge would quietly but very quickly chew their heads off. I've
seen him in action a couple of times when a stranger comes into the
house. Scary.

Well, I guess if the damn dog was going to die from carbon dioxide it'd already be dead. She is
pretty good though. No fartin' or burpin' - well, maybe a little fart every now and then.

John H.
--

Hope you're having a great day!

"John H" wrote in message

[...]

My recent rescue doggie snores like a tornado with gas! She doesn't fart
often but she still wakes me up at night. I don't let my dogs on my
beds, or furniture at all. One of them is allowed on the other side of
the house but that's the girls area...

"JustWaitAFrekinMinute" wrote in message

My recent rescue doggie snores like a tornado with gas! She doesn't
fart
often but she still wakes me up at night. I don't let my dogs on my
beds, or furniture at all. One of them is allowed on the other side of
the house but that's the girls area...

The older I get the more I realize how cool dogs are. Unconditional
love and nutty as a fruitcake.

In article ,
says...

On Tue, 28 May 2013 08:01:06 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
.. .

This morning there was a squirrel in the trap. Drove the dogs crazy
when my wife took them out the
front door for a trip to day care.

John H.

We opened our pool and stocked the cabana refrigerator for guests.
My lab, "Sam Adams" decided it was time to party......

http://i1319.photobucket.com/albums/...ps23ba1d64.jpg

Ed is a retriever. He usually brings us something.

After a full moon, it is usually a horseshoe crab shell
You can make an unusual pen from the tail so it is not a total loss.

http://gfretwell.com/ftp/ed%20horseshoe%20crab.jpg

How's he doing after his operation?

On Tue, 28 May 2013 17:55:09 -0400, wrote:

On Tue, 28 May 2013 08:01:06 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
. ..

This morning there was a squirrel in the trap. Drove the dogs crazy
when my wife took them out the
front door for a trip to day care.

John H.

We opened our pool and stocked the cabana refrigerator for guests.
My lab, "Sam Adams" decided it was time to party......

http://i1319.photobucket.com/albums/...ps23ba1d64.jpg

Ed is a retriever. He usually brings us something.

After a full moon, it is usually a horseshoe crab shell
You can make an unusual pen from the tail so it is not a total loss.

http://gfretwell.com/ftp/ed%20horseshoe%20crab.jpg

Cool dog, but I was expecting a picture of the 'unusual pen'!!

John H.
--

Hope you're having a great day!

Default Example of Dickson's recent work in the guitar.bass newsgroup

On Tue, 28 May 2013 19:55:05 -0400, BAR wrote:

In article , says...

On Tue, 28 May 2013 07:24:32 -0400, BAR wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Mon, 27 May 2013 18:41:23 -0400, BAR wrote:

In article ,

says...

On Mon, 27 May 2013 11:49:02 -0400, John H
wrote:

Speaking of traps - know anything about getting rid of chipmunks?

===

A good cat or two will quickly reduce their population. To a cat, a
chipmunk is just a mouse with racing stripes.

The chipmunk population has gone down this spring due to the cat population rising in the
neighborhood. In a month or two we will see the cat populaiton reduced by the hungry foxes
from the nearby golf course.

Trapped a chipmunk yesterday. Took it to the park a couple miles away and let the kids have a 'free
the chipmunk' day. They loved it.

This morning there was a squirrel in the trap. Drove the dogs crazy when my wife took them out the
front door for a trip to day care.

John H.

Doggie Day Care? John, you should be ashamed of yourself.

I was golfing, she was out all day. We played General's Ridge today - an exercise in masochism. I
shot 112. No, I didn't buy a lot of shirts and stuff in the pro shop to celebrate!

John H.

My auto mechanic is a member of Congressional.

The membership is probably auto mechanics and plumbers! From Wiki: The current initiation fee for
the club is $120,000. The waiting list is approximately 10 years. Once admitted to the club, the
applicant may enjoy the club’s social facilities for a monthly fee while waiting an extra two years
for use of the golf facilities.

Wonder how much the monthly fee while waiting is.

John H.
--

Hope you're having a great day!

In article ,
says...

On Wed, 29 May 2013 08:03:16 -0400, iBoaterer
wrote:

In article ,
says...

Ed is a retriever. He usually brings us something.

After a full moon, it is usually a horseshoe crab shell
You can make an unusual pen from the tail so it is not a total loss.

http://gfretwell.com/ftp/ed%20horseshoe%20crab.jpg

How's he doing after his operation?

He shook it off pretty quickly.
He is doing fine now.

Good to hear.

On Wed, 29 May 2013 11:13:57 -0400, wrote:

wrote:

After a full moon, it is usually a horseshoe crab shell
You can make an unusual pen from the tail so it is not a total loss.

http://gfretwell.com/ftp/ed%20horseshoe%20crab.jpg

Cool dog, but I was expecting a picture of the 'unusual pen'!!

John H.

http://gfretwell.com/ftp/pen.jpg

You're right. Unusual.

John H.
--

Hope you're having a great day!

In article ,
says...

wrote:

After a full moon, it is usually a horseshoe crab shell
You can make an unusual pen from the tail so it is not a total loss.

http://gfretwell.com/ftp/ed%20horseshoe%20crab.jpg

Cool dog, but I was expecting a picture of the 'unusual pen'!!

John H.

http://gfretwell.com/ftp/pen.jpg

You're right. Unusual.

John H.

I usually give them to folks in the DEP community who understand what
they are. The triangle shape makes them a pretty comfortable pen to
use. You just need to take some sand paper and buff the burrs off the
top.

Do they hold the ink pretty well?

Example of Dickson's recent work in the guitar.bass newsgroup John H[_2_] General 6 May 27th 13 09:07 PM
Scott Secord Dickson 108 Sunset Dr St Thomas Ontario True North[_2_] General 1 February 26th 13 04:46 AM
OK Dickson.. Tosk General 0 October 22nd 09 12:43 PM
Scott Dickson, Corsair, Slammer, etc. TopBassDog General 14 October 21st 09 07:27 PM
tom, forget the guitar and bass Tim General 3 March 11th 08 05:01 PM