BoatBanter.com

-   -   TRADE speed/ski boat for SUV or ??? (pictures) (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/1571-trade-speed-ski-boat-suv-pictures.html)

SALE - TRADE October 14th 03 02:36 AM

TRADE speed/ski boat for SUV or ??? (pictures)

TRADE speed/ski boat for SUV or ??? (pictures)

http://www3.sympatico.ca/dmans.vgs

TRADES WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
19ft Checkmate Ski/Speed boat

with a 200 Horse Power Johnson GT motor

in excellent condition.

The boat and motor are 1990, however the motor has just been rebuilt
professionally and it has a brand new computer modual, brand new fly wheel
assembly and brand new bottom end. This boat is in amazing shape for a 1990,
It reaches speeds of 90KM's PLUS with the 18" prop on it now however I have
purchased a stainless steel 22 inch chop prop that is worth over $1300.00
itself and it will add up to 25 more KM's to top end speeds. The trailer was
custom made for this boat and was over $2500.00 to be made and it has all
working lights at the back the side and the front of the trailer, as well as
new barrings and brand new tires. Also included is 7 life jackets, water
suction cup for dry start, paddle, ancher, assorted ropes, bimi top for
cover boat and a LARGE winter cover for the whole boat. I have bought this
boat and come to realize it is too fast for me hahaha the fastest I have had
it was 83KM's and my mom was freaking and telling me to take her back to the
dock haha, she never went out on it again, any ways I want to buy a house
and am trying to save up for a down payment. Also it is important that you
know that this boat is NOT tongue heavy meaning it is very very easy to
pull, in fact I pull it with a Grand Prix V6 and I have no problems pulling
it on the road or out of the water, partly cause of the professional design
of the trailer. I PROMISE that you will NOT be disappointed with this boat,
you and your friends will LOVE it, I am always getting appraisal on and off
the water when I am with this boat. P.S. I can deliver within reason, hope
you get the opportunity to enjoy the outstanding performance of this boat!

NOTE: although this boat is a ski/speed boat, it is very very comfortable
for just cruising the water!

This boat is worth over $17000.00 however I would

be willing to take trades on this boat!

I would take: Property, vehicle (car or truck),

or anything else you might think I would

like as for a trade.

Email:

Or call (613) 225-2982

Thanks for your time!