BoatBanter.com

-   -   Cost of keeping A 45 foot boat at a marina (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/156930-cost-keeping-45-foot-boat-marina.html)

iBoaterer[_3_] May 1st 13 02:00 PM

Cost of keeping A 45 foot boat at a marina

In article ,
says...

On 4/30/2013 9:14 AM, True North wrote:
On Tuesday, 30 April 2013 09:17:37 UTC-3, Hank© wrote:

I remember seeing your boat with the 5 ft beam wedged tightly between

your house and your neighbors. Is that an asphalt driveway the trailer

is parked on?

Sure that was me?
Picture Snottie likes to post in an attempt to criminally harass, showed a DRIVEWAY... not a laneway.

Day 0 since donnie lied and trolled someone who isn't posting here...

Day 0 since Scotty went insane and said nasty, vulgar things about
poster's families.

iBoaterer[_3_] May 1st 13 02:01 PM

On 4/30/2013 12:08 PM, Hank© wrote:
On 4/30/2013 9:14 AM, True North wrote:
On Tuesday, 30 April 2013 09:17:37 UTC-3, Hank© wrote:

I remember seeing your boat with the 5 ft beam wedged tightly between

your house and your neighbors. Is that an asphalt driveway the trailer

is parked on?

Sure that was me?
Picture Snottie likes to post in an attempt to criminally harass,
showed a DRIVEWAY... not a laneway.

YEP

It also showed a pickup truck.. the one with the sailboat showed two
unique architectural structures in the neighborhood. A very distinctive
stone wall on the home next door, and a similarly distinctive front
chimney and huge ornamental bush in a home across the street from the
house with the wall... Both are clearly visible by doing a google earth
on the address of the picture that was posted, since donnie brought it up...

Are you blackmailing him? snerk

iBoaterer[_3_] May 1st 13 02:01 PM

On 4/30/2013 3:32 PM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
On 4/30/13 3:30 PM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:
[...]

I remember the real dump you lived in before your father died and left
you his house. It was in the middle of an industrial park, right, or
right across the street from one. Was that the house where you stored
the family two wheeled vehicle in the kitchen, or is that in your dad's
former house?

I think you are making stuff up again... LOL! How's that Maryland red
barn doing?

Are you saying that he's wrong? Really now, do you want to go there??

iBoaterer[_3_] May 1st 13 02:02 PM

Cost of keeping A 45 foot boat at a marina

In article ,
says...

On 4/30/2013 7:25 PM, Wayne B wrote:
On Tue, 30 Apr 2013 18:50:57 -0400, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

I only have a master's degree. I didn't have the patience or academic
drive to grind my way to a Ph.D.

====

Master baiter on a fishing boat perhaps.

How are those back taxes doing? Oh I forget, paying taxes is for the
"ordinary" people.

Isn't that what his masters is for? He learned how to make a living
without ever doing anything productive or having to work at all for it...

You shouldn't talk, you still owe the hospital and taxes. Hey, I thought
you said that you were repaying the hospital? On last check that's not
true.

True North[_2_] May 1st 13 02:08 PM

Cost of keeping A 45 foot boat at a marina

He sure as hell is stalking me.
I'll have to check to see if that's legal in Connecticut.

Earl[_84_] May 2nd 13 01:03 AM

True North wrote:
On Tuesday, 30 April 2013 10:54:20 UTC-3, F.O.A.D. wrote:
On 4/30/13 9:48 AM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:

On 4/30/2013 9:14 AM, True North wrote:
On Tuesday, 30 April 2013 09:17:37 UTC-3, Hank© wrote:
I remember seeing your boat with the 5 ft beam wedged tightly between
your house and your neighbors. Is that an asphalt driveway the trailer
is parked on?
Sure that was me?
Picture Snottie likes to post in an attempt to criminally harass,
showed a DRIVEWAY... not a laneway.
Day 0 since donnie lied and trolled someone who isn't posting here...

Someone who isn't posting here...and that would be...???

Wouldn't be you, because you are posting here.

Lil Snottie is copying IBoaters style with the day countdown.
You'd thing an Internet provicer troubleshooter would at least try to be a bit original.

What's a "provicer", spell check A-Hole?

Earl[_84_] May 2nd 13 01:08 AM

True North wrote:
He sure as hell is stalking me.
I'll have to check to see if that's legal in Connecticut.

Good luck with that, putz.

[email protected] May 2nd 13 01:39 AM

On Wednesday, May 1, 2013 8:03:34 PM UTC-4, Earl wrote:
True North wrote:

[...]

I approve this post.

JustWaitAFrekinMinute May 2nd 13 03:21 AM

True North wrote:

[...]

He is definitely the most ironic poster here... well, ok, right up there
with harry then on the hypocrisy scale then anyway...