BoatBanter.com

-   -   Social Security and Libertarians (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/156122-social-security-libertarians.html)

iBoaterer[_3_] April 9th 13 02:22 PM

Social Security and Libertarians

In article ,
says...

On Mon, 08 Apr 2013 19:16:04 -0400, JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:

On 4/8/2013 6:54 PM, Urin Asshole wrote:
On Mon, 8 Apr 2013 17:28:26 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

"JustWaitAFrekinMinute" wrote in message

On 4/8/2013 12:58 PM, Eisboch wrote:

"iBoaterer" wrote in message

In article ,

says...

I like math, math is constant...

You don't know ****! What "math" was presented in this thread?

___________________________

Perfect example of my point in a previous post.

What frekin' point? The point that you are viewing everything through
strange new lens lately? All I frekin meant by the "math" comment was
was "one and one is two".... Geeze. Something has changed for you
lately? You ok??

-----------------------------------

Calm down. If you check the quotes you will find I was responding to
"iBoaterer's" comment about YOU!

Doubtful that he can calm down. He's threatened by everything.

So now having an opinion is getting upset? LOL, *you guys* need to calm
down...

He was responding to Kevin!

Salmonbait

I thought he was responding to me, as he stated... Oh, wait, everybody's
kevin, or harry, or plume.... look, behind you!! You're getting as
bat**** crazy and paranoid as Scotty!

iBoaterer[_3_] April 9th 13 02:23 PM

Social Security and Libertarians

In article ,
says...

On 4/8/2013 10:49 PM, Hank© wrote:
On 4/8/2013 9:04 PM, Wayne B wrote:
On Mon, 08 Apr 2013 09:39:33 -0400, Hank©
wrote:

Eisboch usually presents valid thoughtful arguments but in this case I
think he misjudges Harry and you have made valid observations.

====

My take is that Dick is one of those unique individuals who tries hard
to see something good in everyone, even Harry. That's an exceptional
and commendable talent and I'd have to admit that I've failed at it.

Maybe Harry has some good that we can't see. But everything we know
about him seems to indicate that's not the case.

Hey, hey, hey... You better simmer down there sonny boy, no need to be
so harsh:)

And after the rage, the insane babbling. Paranoia next, then the
remorseful victim....

Then the Scotty insanity cycle starts again.

JustWaitAFrekinMinute April 9th 13 02:29 PM

--
'Name-calling' - the liberals' last stand.

Oh... ok

iBoaterer[_3_] April 9th 13 04:17 PM

"iBoaterer" wrote in message

[...]

But which one, kevin, harry, plume? The one behind you.... BOO!