BoatBanter.com

-   -   Happy Easter All ! (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/155576-happy-easter-all.html)

J Herring March 31st 13 12:29 PM

Happy Easter All !

Hope you have a joyous Easter and some quality family time.

Salmonbait

--
Hope you're having a spectacular day!

JustWaitAFrekinMinute April 1st 13 04:32 PM

Happy Easter All !

On 3/31/2013 11:59 AM, wrote:
On Sun, 31 Mar 2013 07:29:40 -0400, J Herring
wrote:

Hope you have a joyous Easter and some quality family time.

Salmonbait

We have the kids over from the East Coast this weekend. The HOA had
their annual Easter picnic with an egg hunt and games for the kids.
Judy rented a bouncy house with a water slide for them.
The HOA did burgers and dogs, I had my big fryer going making french
fries, shrimp and fish sticks.

Had most of the girls here we all have our own dishes we cook for
holidays...We had grandmas cheesy potato soup, bloody mary's, and a
bunch of other nice treats...

F.O.A.D. April 1st 13 04:36 PM

Happy Easter All !

wrote:

Hope you have a joyous Easter and some quality family time.

Salmonbait

We have the kids over from the East Coast this weekend. The HOA had
their annual Easter picnic with an egg hunt and games for the kids.
Judy rented a bouncy house with a water slide for them.
The HOA did burgers and dogs, I had my big fryer going making french
fries, shrimp and fish sticks.

Had most of the girls here we all have our own dishes we cook for
holidays...We had grandmas cheesy potato soup, bloody mary's, and a
bunch of other nice treats...

Because vodka and the alleged resurrection go so well together. I get it.

iBoaterer[_3_] April 1st 13 04:46 PM

Happy Easter All !

In article ,
says...

wrote:

Hope you have a joyous Easter and some quality family time.

Salmonbait

We have the kids over from the East Coast this weekend. The HOA had
their annual Easter picnic with an egg hunt and games for the kids.
Judy rented a bouncy house with a water slide for them.
The HOA did burgers and dogs, I had my big fryer going making french
fries, shrimp and fish sticks.

Had most of the girls here we all have our own dishes we cook for
holidays...We had grandmas cheesy potato soup, bloody mary's, and a
bunch of other nice treats...

Because vodka and the alleged resurrection go so well together. I get it.

Was Mary there?

F.O.A.D. April 1st 13 04:51 PM

Happy Easter All !

On 4/1/13 11:46 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,
says...

wrote:

Hope you have a joyous Easter and some quality family time.

Salmonbait

We have the kids over from the East Coast this weekend. The HOA had
their annual Easter picnic with an egg hunt and games for the kids.
Judy rented a bouncy house with a water slide for them.
The HOA did burgers and dogs, I had my big fryer going making french
fries, shrimp and fish sticks.

Had most of the girls here we all have our own dishes we cook for
holidays...We had grandmas cheesy potato soup, bloody mary's, and a
bunch of other nice treats...

Because vodka and the alleged resurrection go so well together. I get it.

Was Mary there?

Mary was Jewish.

True North[_2_] April 1st 13 05:57 PM

Happy Easter All !

On Sunday, 31 March 2013 08:29:40 UTC-3, John H wrote:
Hope you have a joyous Easter and some quality family time.

Salmonbait

--

Hope you're having a spectacular day!

What did the Easter Bunny bring you & the wife... matching shoulder harnesses for your new handguns?

F.O.A.D. April 1st 13 06:00 PM

Happy Easter All !

On 4/1/13 12:57 PM, True North wrote:
On Sunday, 31 March 2013 08:29:40 UTC-3, John H wrote:
Hope you have a joyous Easter and some quality family time.

Salmonbait

--

Hope you're having a spectacular day!

What did the Easter Bunny bring you & the wife... matching shoulder harnesses for your new handguns?

A "raincheck" for personalized his and her bullets.

J Herring April 1st 13 06:05 PM

Happy Easter All !

On Mon, 01 Apr 2013 13:00:41 -0400, "F.O.A.D." wrote:
How would you treat a pistol with a safety differently from one without?

Salmonbait

--
'Name-calling'...the liberals' last resort.

Urin Asshole April 1st 13 06:34 PM

Happy Easter All !

You must really hate your kids. That **** will clog their arteries.

iBoaterer[_3_] April 1st 13 06:52 PM

Happy Easter All !

In article , says...

wrote:

Hope you have a joyous Easter and some quality family time.

Salmonbait

We have the kids over from the East Coast this weekend. The HOA had
their annual Easter picnic with an egg hunt and games for the kids.
Judy rented a bouncy house with a water slide for them.
The HOA did burgers and dogs, I had my big fryer going making french
fries, shrimp and fish sticks.

Had most of the girls here we all have our own dishes we cook for
holidays...We had grandmas cheesy potato soup, bloody mary's, and a
bunch of other nice treats...

Because vodka and the alleged resurrection go so well together. I get it.

Was Mary there?

Mary was Jewish.

Uh, yeah, and a virgin with a child......