BoatBanter.com

-   -   Scott Secord Dickson 108 Sunset Dr St Thomas Ontario (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/155129-scott-secord-dickson-108-sunset-dr-st-thomas-ontario.html)

True North[_2_] February 26th 13 02:53 AM

Scott Secord Dickson 108 Sunset Dr St Thomas Ontario

You stupid jackass... you left open your photobucket account to show that **** brown old tub of a boat in your driveway...right next to the white house.
The neighbours must love you. ~~ Snerk ~~

*e#c February 26th 13 04:46 AM

On Feb 25, 9:53*pm, True North wrote:
You stupid jackass... you left open your photobucket account to show that **** brown old tub of a boat in your driveway...right next to the white house.
The neighbours must love you. *~~ Snerk ~~

Too bad that picture is 5 YEARS old, Gumby. I haven't lived there in 4
years.

But you go on believing I live there. I KNOW where YOU live, Gumby.

Now, shut your cockhole, you stubby little bow-legged cocksucker.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BTW....that " **** brown old tub " is TWICE the Boat your " little "
boat is, and can handle 3 times the rough waves your " little ", open
boat can..

It has more freeboard than your entire side of that little thing you
have, from Keel to Gunnel.

" Little Boat" for a " little man ".