Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Um..

I apologize to Dick for suggesting he "looks down his nose" or forgot
where he came from.... you have done a lot for us, I should have kept my
mouth shut, I know how much you do for a lot of folks.

That being said, the fact that trusted folks who had the opportunity to
find out from a trusted contact what set me off so badly, are not even
interested, and the double standard I am being held to compared to jps
or harry has been a real eye opener. I seriously never realized that not
only are there folks who have to look at a car wreck, there are folks
who actually go out looking for them for fun, but seem numb to the
damage they are enabling... Still processing that one..

I will continue to watch you all play with your muse.. jps, don, harry
and the rest as they play and fight, I just won't be in that group for
you anymore. At the same time new point of view as to why you all are
here makes you the players on the stage, so now you may end up my muse,
or at least my new study... bye for now.