BoatBanter.com

-   -   And speaking of... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/155104-speaking.html)

F.O.A.D. February 24th 13 01:30 PM

And speaking of...

....the relationship between PsychoScotty, rec.boat's official whiner,
and the great Linda Ronstadt, here's another tune for our boy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScOpzm-BYX4

True North[_2_] February 24th 13 01:57 PM

And speaking of...

On Sunday, February 24, 2013 9:30:32 AM UTC-4, F.O.A.D. wrote:
...the relationship between PsychoScotty, rec.boat's official whiner,

and the great Linda Ronstadt, here's another tune for our boy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScOpzm-BYX4

Man..I'd hate to think there was anything in common between Lovely Linda and Snottie.
I always liked her singing of Blue by You. I probably still have her LP somewhere. I'll have to look that song up on YouTube.

Meyer[_2_] February 24th 13 02:34 PM

And speaking of...

On 2/24/2013 8:57 AM, True North wrote:
On Sunday, February 24, 2013 9:30:32 AM UTC-4, F.O.A.D. wrote:
...the relationship between PsychoScotty, rec.boat's official whiner,

and the great Linda Ronstadt, here's another tune for our boy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScOpzm-BYX4

Man..I'd hate to think there was anything in common between Lovely Linda and Snottie.
I always liked her singing of Blue by You. I probably still have her LP somewhere. I'll have to look that song up on YouTube.

Do you still have the complete seasons 1-4 DVDs of the "Trailer Trash Boys"?

True North[_2_] February 24th 13 03:05 PM

And speaking of...

On Sunday, 24 February 2013 10:34:21 UTC-4, Meyer wrote:
On 2/24/2013 8:57 AM, True North wrote:

On Sunday, February 24, 2013 9:30:32 AM UTC-4, F.O.A.D. wrote:

...the relationship between PsychoScotty, rec.boat's official whiner,

and the great Linda Ronstadt, here's another tune for our boy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScOpzm-BYX4

Man..I'd hate to think there was anything in common between Lovely Linda and Snottie.

I always liked her singing of Blue by You. I probably still have her LP somewhere. I'll have to look that song up on YouTube.

Do you still have the complete seasons 1-4 DVDs of the "Trailer Trash Boys"?

Never did...can I borrow yours??

F.O.A.D. February 24th 13 03:08 PM

And speaking of...

On 2/24/13 10:05 AM, True North wrote:
On Sunday, 24 February 2013 10:34:21 UTC-4, Meyer wrote:
On 2/24/2013 8:57 AM, True North wrote:

On Sunday, February 24, 2013 9:30:32 AM UTC-4, F.O.A.D. wrote:

...the relationship between PsychoScotty, rec.boat's official whiner,

and the great Linda Ronstadt, here's another tune for our boy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScOpzm-BYX4

Man..I'd hate to think there was anything in common between Lovely Linda and Snottie.

I always liked her singing of Blue by You. I probably still have her LP somewhere. I'll have to look that song up on YouTube.

Do you still have the complete seasons 1-4 DVDs of the "Trailer Trash Boys"?

Never did...can I borrow yours??

Doubtful Meyer will part with his copy, since he appears in so many
episodes.

Meyer[_2_] February 24th 13 03:16 PM

And speaking of...

On 2/24/2013 10:08 AM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
On 2/24/13 10:05 AM, True North wrote:
On Sunday, 24 February 2013 10:34:21 UTC-4, Meyer wrote:
On 2/24/2013 8:57 AM, True North wrote:

On Sunday, February 24, 2013 9:30:32 AM UTC-4, F.O.A.D. wrote:

...the relationship between PsychoScotty, rec.boat's official whiner,

and the great Linda Ronstadt, here's another tune for our boy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScOpzm-BYX4

Man..I'd hate to think there was anything in common between Lovely
Linda and Snottie.

I always liked her singing of Blue by You. I probably still have her
LP somewhere. I'll have to look that song up on YouTube.

Do you still have the complete seasons 1-4 DVDs of the "Trailer Trash
Boys"?

Never did...can I borrow yours??

Doubtful Meyer will part with his copy, since he appears in so many
episodes.

Never been to Halifax NS where the filming takes place. Donnie,
however.........?

True North[_2_] February 24th 13 03:19 PM

And speaking of...

On Sunday, 24 February 2013 11:16:22 UTC-4, Meyer wrote:
[...]

You'll be happy to know there is talk of another full length movie.
The 'boys' send along their thanks for your interest and support.

Meyer[_2_] February 24th 13 03:34 PM

And speaking of...

On 2/24/2013 10:19 AM, True North wrote:
[...]

Will you have a starring role or just bit parts or walk ons?

True North[_2_] February 24th 13 04:02 PM

And speaking of...

On Sunday, 24 February 2013 11:34:08 UTC-4, Meyer wrote:
On 2/24/2013 10:19 AM, True North wrote:

On Sunday, 24 February 2013 11:16:22 UTC-4, Meyer wrote:

On 2/24/2013 10:08 AM, F.O.A.D. wrote:

Y'all will just have to wait for the movie.

*e#c February 24th 13 07:29 PM

And speaking of...

On Feb 24, 8:57*am, True North wrote:
On Sunday, February 24, 2013 9:30:32 AM UTC-4, F.O.A.D. wrote:
...the relationship between PsychoScotty, rec.boat's official whiner,

and the great Linda Ronstadt, here's another tune for our boy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScOpzm-BYX4

Man..I'd hate to think there was anything in common between Lovely Linda and Snottie.
I always liked her singing of Blue by You. I probably still have her LP somewhere. I'll have to look that song up on YouTube.

It's " Blue Bayou " by Roy Orbison you stupid ass. Another
demonstration of your stupidity, Gumby.