BoatBanter.com

-   -   Don't get your hopes up... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/154976-dont-get-your-hopes-up.html)

F.O.A.D. February 13th 13 11:03 PM

Don't get your hopes up...

....it's just me, your old "progressive" buddy, ESAD, trying out a new
handle.

:)

Meyer[_2_] February 13th 13 11:34 PM

Don't get your hopes up...

On 2/13/2013 6:03 PM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
....it's just me, your old "progressive" buddy, ESAD, trying out a new
handle.

:)

Hey buddy, pay your taxes yet?

BAR[_2_] February 13th 13 11:52 PM

Don't get your hopes up...

In article ,
says...

...it's just me, your old "progressive" buddy, ESAD, trying out a new
handle.

:)

Thanks for the heads up, I will add you to the Bozo bin right away.

*e#c February 13th 13 11:59 PM

Don't get your hopes up...

On Feb 13, 6:03*pm, "F.O.A.D." wrote:
...it's just me, your old "progressive" buddy, ESAD, trying out a new
handle.

:)

NO ONE...****ing cares.

Well, your blow-job buddy, Gumby White does, but then again, he's
ALWAYS got his NOSE up your ASS .

Eli February 14th 13 06:24 AM

Don't get your hopes up...

On Wednesday, February 13, 2013 3:59:58 PM UTC-8, *e#c wrote:
On Feb 13, 6:03*pm, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

...it's just me, your old "progressive" buddy, ESAD, trying out a new

handle.

:)

NO ONE...****ing cares.

Well, your blow-job buddy, Gumby White does, but then again, he's

ALWAYS got his NOSE up your ASS .

ThANK you ProPHET dICKsoN! mORE wORDS of WiSDOm.
wE aLL rEJOICe in yOUR pRESence

http://scottdickson.webs.com/apps/ph...toid=174561092