Default Feinstein's list of banned guns...

On 1/29/2013 9:17 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,
says...

On 1/28/2013 4:13 PM,
wrote:
On Mon, 28 Jan 2013 12:54:01 -0500, iBoaterer wrote:

In article ,
says...

A lot of her money comes from her husbands heavy weapons sale too...

Cite?

The vulture capital company he runs has a big chunk of E,G&G, a
Raytheon partner. Those guys sell "heavy weapons" to the government.
Every time we kill a goat herder in Afghanistan with a Hellfire
missile, Feinstein gets a taste.

Cite?
There is no "Mr Feinstein" He is Richard Blum of Blum Capital.
This is one of his holdings.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EG%26G

This kevin is an idiot.. Like I said, you just gotta' speak loogie. Cite
= "I know you are right, I can't argue". I was right, it's frekin' heavy
weapons.

Yeah, right, you are a complete moron, totally useless to society,
jobless, lazy, broke, and a ****ty provider for your family. You have NO
values other than talking to your daughter about sucking dick.

Cite?

In article ,
says...

wrote:
[...]

Your house, for one. Plus, you said right here when someone mentioned
that you were typing about sucking dicks in front of your daughter, you
said that she knows all about it. Lazy? Hell yes, anybody that won't get
a job to support his family is lazy. That makes you a ****ty provider.

On 1/29/2013 9:59 AM, iBoaterer wrote:

Cite?

Lazy? Hell yes, anybody that won't get
a job to support his family is lazy. That makes you a ****ty provider.

I have a job, we are in the heavy season now, I probably work more hours
than you, just don't do it in a cubicle anymore.. don't be hatin'.

On 1/29/2013 11:28 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
you
aren't smart.

cite?

In article ,
says...

On 1/29/2013 11:28 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
you
aren't smart.

cite?

rec.boats.

Feinstein defends Pelosi - and Bush Administration... Wizard of Woodstock General 7 May 14th 09 05:25 AM
A list of failures longer than a list of accomplishments... Eisboch General 57 August 24th 08 03:08 PM
now banned.. [email protected] General 153 May 21st 08 07:02 PM
now banned.. Chuck Gould General 3 May 20th 08 01:09 AM
now banned.. [email protected] General 2 May 17th 08 09:27 PM