BoatBanter.com

-   -   Marlin Spike (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/15479-marlin-spike.html)

Tom July 29th 03 01:58 AM

Marlin Spike

Greetings all!

I have a bit of a problem and I can't seem to get a solution.

I had a marlin spike that was made out of aluminum, about 8 inches long,
with a flat tip. It tapered from about 1/4 at the tip to about 1/2-5/8 at
the head with a mushroom top. It was anodized with a gray/green finish.

Long story short, it went over the side. I really loved that spike. Perfect
for splaying wires for Sta-Loks and Norsemans and light enough to work three
strand for hours.

Anyone know of a supplier where I can get a replacement?

Thanks in Advance!

Tom