BoatBanter.com

-   -   Decided on Dry Tortugas (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/15469-re-decided-dry-tortugas.html)

Jim July 24th 03 04:52 AM

Decided on Dry Tortugas

We packed our cooler full, then left the rest laying on the dock to fish
with. The next two nights we stuffed ourselves like gluttons, to the point
where one of us got sick. The rest of the shimp went bad before could eat
it and was dumped overseas.

Is that legal under NAFTA?

About a year later I was watching the 6:00pm news in St.Petersburg and saw a
story about a cocaine bust. The name of the shrimp boat was "Fleets 12". I
guess those sailors weren't making their money off of the shrimp.

From now on, I'll start checking any shrimp for signs of runny noses and an
affinity for listening to the BeeGee's
True story

David Crosby