BoatBanter.com

-   -   A little quiz (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/154311-little-quiz.html)

ESAD December 17th 12 11:09 PM

A little quiz

Here's a little quiz:

Who blamed the Newtown shootings on the "lack of god and religious
teachings in the schools"?

A. Iranian Ayatollah Ali Khamenei

B. Mike Huckabee.

If you picked "both," you're the winner.

http://tinyurl.com/c5qz8zc

BAR[_2_] December 18th 12 03:09 AM

A little quiz

In article ,
says...

Here's a little quiz:

Who blamed the Newtown shootings on the "lack of god and religious
teachings in the schools"?

A. Iranian Ayatollah Ali Khamenei

B. Mike Huckabee.

If you picked "both," you're the winner.

http://tinyurl.com/c5qz8zc

We blame it on you due to the fact that you don't pay your taxes and the
government can't "regulate" the people without money.

iBoaterer[_2_] December 18th 12 01:48 PM

A little quiz

In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

Here's a little quiz:

Who blamed the Newtown shootings on the "lack of god and religious
teachings in the schools"?

A. Iranian Ayatollah Ali Khamenei

B. Mike Huckabee.

If you picked "both," you're the winner.

http://tinyurl.com/c5qz8zc

We blame it on you due to the fact that you don't pay your taxes and the
government can't "regulate" the people without money.

Well, then one could blame it on the Republicans who don't want the
government to "regulate".....