BoatBanter.com

-   -   Come on krause?? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/154281-come-krause.html)

JustWait[_2_] December 14th 12 05:49 PM

Come on krause??

You started your political bull**** over this event.. got nothing to say
now that you know how bad it really is? You ****ing coward...

JustWait[_2_] December 14th 12 06:00 PM

Come on krause??

On 12/14/2012 12:49 PM, JustWait wrote:
You started your political bull**** over this event.. got nothing to say
now that you know how bad it really is? You ****ing coward...

Here is the disgusting post harry krause decided to make this morning.

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/rec.boats/kYBN0dcqVQA

You are one sick bitch krause.

iBoaterer[_2_] December 14th 12 06:10 PM

Come on krause??

In article , says...

You started your political bull**** over this event.. got nothing to say
now that you know how bad it really is? You ****ing coward...

Where did Harry say anything political about this? You have bomb posted
your brains out here instead of consoling your daughter and you call
someone else a piece of ****??

iBoaterer[_2_] December 14th 12 06:10 PM

Come on krause??

In article , says...

On 12/14/2012 12:49 PM, JustWait wrote:
You started your political bull**** over this event.. got nothing to say
now that you know how bad it really is? You ****ing coward...

Here is the disgusting post harry krause decided to make this morning.

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/rec.boats/kYBN0dcqVQA

You are one sick bitch krause.

I didn't see anything political in there.....

JustWait[_2_] December 14th 12 06:15 PM

Come on krause??

On 12/14/2012 1:10 PM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article , says...

You started your political bull**** over this event.. got nothing to say
now that you know how bad it really is? You ****ing coward...

Where did Harry say anything political about this? You have bomb posted
your brains out here instead of consoling your daughter and you call
someone else a piece of ****??

Just found out she was crying, she just wants to be alone right now you
cowardly piece of ****. But hey, you can score a lot of points now, tell
me what a great dad and husband you are?

iBoaterer[_2_] December 14th 12 06:23 PM

Come on krause??

In article , says...

On 12/14/2012 1:10 PM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,
says...

You started your political bull**** over this event.. got nothing to say
now that you know how bad it really is? You ****ing coward...

Where did Harry say anything political about this? You have bomb posted
your brains out here instead of consoling your daughter and you call
someone else a piece of ****??

Just found out she was crying, she just wants to be alone right now you
cowardly piece of ****. But hey, you can score a lot of points now, tell
me what a great dad and husband you are?

Yeah, keep bomb posting on rec.boats, that really conveys your
compassion.

JustWait[_2_] December 14th 12 06:26 PM

Come on krause??

On 12/14/2012 1:23 PM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article , says...

On 12/14/2012 1:10 PM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,
says...

You started your political bull**** over this event.. got nothing to say
now that you know how bad it really is? You ****ing coward...

Where did Harry say anything political about this? You have bomb posted
your brains out here instead of consoling your daughter and you call
someone else a piece of ****??

Just found out she was crying, she just wants to be alone right now you
cowardly piece of ****. But hey, you can score a lot of points now, tell
me what a great dad and husband you are?

Yeah, keep bomb posting on rec.boats, that really conveys your
compassion.

Right now I just have rage... so score your points, I gotta' get away
from you for a while. You and harry and jps have show us what real
progressives are like today and I doubt anybody will ever forget. I
notice even harry has decided to shut the **** up, how about you kevin,
man enough?

ESAD December 14th 12 07:14 PM

Come on krause??

On 12/14/12 12:49 PM, JustWait wrote:
You started your political bull**** over this event.. got nothing to say
now that you know how bad it really is? You ****ing coward...

I made no political comment whatsoever in today's shootings. I
merely asked where you were. Fair question, since you are a
near-brainless, hot-headed little toad, and I wouldn't be surprised to
learn one day that you went on a shooting rampage.

*e#c December 14th 12 07:24 PM

Come on krause??

....at your ****ing house.......