BoatBanter.com

-   -   Ping: John Herring - Rocksmith Guitar Instruction Game (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/153110-ping-john-herring-rocksmith-guitar-instruction-game.html)

Wayne.B August 13th 12 03:56 PM

Ping: John Herring - Rocksmith Guitar Instruction Game

John,

Just stumbled onto a story about an instructional game called
"Rocksmith" and it sounds interesting:

http://rocksmith.ubi.com/rocksmith/e...me/index.aspx/

http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubina/en_U...ctID.226908000

Anyone else here know more about it?

JohnH[_4_] August 22nd 12 12:49 AM

On Mon, 13 Aug 2012 10:56:48 -0400, Wayne.B wrote:

John,

Just stumbled onto a story about an instructional game called
"Rocksmith" and it sounds interesting:

http://rocksmith.ubi.com/rocksmith/e...me/index.aspx/

http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubina/en_U...ctID.226908000

Anyone else here know more about it?

Thanks, Wayne!

I've bookmarked the pages. Haven't downloaded any software yet, but will definitely mention it to my
instructor. He was at Gettysburg this past week, so I'm more motivated to get started with the
thing. My wife is doing very well with her mandolin!