BoatBanter.com

-   -   Romney... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/152886-romney.html)

X ` Man[_3_] July 31st 12 08:44 PM

Romney...

....what an ass...

"Mitt Romney, in an interview with Fox News, accused the media of
attempting to "divert" attention from more substantive issues by harping
on his so-called gaffes overseas."

Romney showed himself to be an uninformed, insensitive asshole overseas,
and little more than a warmongering neocon.

--
I'm a liberal because the militant fundamentalist ignorant
science-denying religious xenophobic corporate oligarchy of modern