BoatBanter.com

-   -   too shallow (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/152721-too-shallow.html)

thumper July 21st 12 08:09 AM

too shallow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmwbj5xmAHo

North Star July 21st 12 12:06 PM

too shallow

On Jul 21, 4:09*am, thumper wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmwbj5xmAHo

I'd like to see someone attempt that run in a fiberglass boat.

Meyer[_2_] July 21st 12 12:45 PM

too shallow

On 7/21/2012 7:06 AM, North Star wrote:
On Jul 21, 4:09 am, thumper wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmwbj5xmAHo

I'd like to see someone attempt that run in a fiberglass boat.

Or in a boat like yours. It would peel like a sardine can. That is if
the engine didn't rip from the transom first.

Tim July 21st 12 07:04 PM

too shallow

On Jul 21, 2:09*am, thumper wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmwbj5xmAHo

Good thing the dude is running a jet pump. That would even be tough on
the prop of a Mud Devil.

thumper July 21st 12 08:06 PM

too shallow

On 7/21/2012 11:04 AM, Tim wrote:
On Jul 21, 2:09 am, thumper wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmwbj5xmAHo

Good thing the dude is running a jet pump. That would even be tough on
the prop of a Mud Devil.

It would be tough on the bottom of anything. Must be a light boat,
probably a sport-jet. I'd hate to have to go downstream the same way.

Tim July 21st 12 08:18 PM

too shallow

On Jul 21, 2:06*pm, thumper wrote:
On 7/21/2012 11:04 AM, Tim wrote:

On Jul 21, 2:09 am, thumper wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmwbj5xmAHo

Good thing the dude is running a jet pump. That would even be tough on
the prop of a Mud Devil.

It would be tough on the bottom of anything. *Must be a light boat,
probably a sport-jet. *I'd hate to have to go downstream the same way.

Yeah, on ride would be plenty for me.