BoatBanter.com

-   -   Frank Bethwaite 1920-2012 (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/152051-frank-bethwaite-1920-2012-a.html)

Andy Champ[_2_] June 6th 12 07:42 PM

Frank Bethwaite 1920-2012

http://www.sailing.org/38556.php

Why did no-one tell us?

Andy

Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] June 7th 12 07:57 PM

Frank Bethwaite 1920-2012

"Andy Champ" wrote in message
. uk...

http://www.sailing.org/38556.php

Why did no-one tell us?

Never heard of the bloke! Oh, BTW "no one" doesn't require a hyphen.

Wilbur Hubbard

Duncan Heenan June 7th 12 08:55 PM

Frank Bethwaite 1920-2012

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
news.com...

Wilbur Hubbard

Never heard of the bloke.
(I wish)

--
Duncan Heenan

Duncan McCormack June 8th 12 06:48 PM

Frank Bethwaite 1920-2012

In article ,
lid, Andy Champ says...

http://www.sailing.org/38556.php

Why did no-one tell us?

Andy

His High Performance Sailing book is great reading. Recommended.

--
Duncan.

Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] June 10th 12 05:58 PM

Frank Bethwaite 1920-2012

"Duncan McCormack" wrote in message
In article ,
lid, Andy Champ says...

http://www.sailing.org/38556.php

Why did no-one tell us?

Andy

His High Performance Sailing book is great reading. Recommended.

So, he's one of them racing elitists. Why, that kind can't sail worth a
hoot. The ONLY thing they have going for them is big bank accounts. Lots
of money but little sense. They are dangerous to be around as they
consider that their stupid racing gives them some sort of privileged
status whereby all other vessels need to stay clear.

I hate people like that - so self-absorbed and just plain selfish all
around.

Wilbur Hubbard

[email protected] June 22nd 12 02:03 PM

Frank Bethwaite 1920-2012

What a way to end the season.

http://gardenshedsforsaleuk.co.uk

Lieutenant Scott June 22nd 12 07:10 PM

Frank Bethwaite 1920-2012

On Thu, 07 Jun 2012 19:57:31 +0100, Wilbur Hubbard wrote:

"Andy Champ" wrote in message
. uk...

http://www.sailing.org/38556.php

Why did no-one tell us?

Never heard of the bloke! Oh, BTW "no one" doesn't require a hyphen.

Wilbur Hubbard

I type it noone, but that seems to cause giggles.

--
http://petersparrots.com
http://petersphotos.com

What are the "Man's Three Rules When Getting Old?"
Never pass a bathroom, don't waste a hard-on, and never trust a fart.

Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] June 22nd 12 07:24 PM

Frank Bethwaite 1920-2012

"Lieutenant Scott" wrote in message
On Thu, 07 Jun 2012 19:57:31 +0100, Wilbur Hubbard
wrote:

"Andy Champ" wrote in message
. uk...

http://www.sailing.org/38556.php

Why did no-one tell us?

Never heard of the bloke! Oh, BTW "no one" doesn't require a hyphen.

Wilbur Hubbard

I type it noone, but that seems to cause giggles.

Sounds Irish!