BoatBanter.com

-   -   is this you, Wayne? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/151961-you-wayne.html)

Tim May 28th 12 09:10 PM

is this you, Wayne?

http://www.iboats.com/blog/wp-conten...n-06-21-11.jpg

Wayne.B May 28th 12 10:47 PM

is this you, Wayne?

On Mon, 28 May 2012 13:10:26 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

http://www.iboats.com/blog/wp-conten...n-06-21-11.jpg

===

Could be. :-)

North Star May 28th 12 11:24 PM

is this you, Wayne?

On May 28, 5:10*pm, Tim wrote:
http://www.iboats.com/blog/wp-conten...boats-daily-ca...

I believe it was more like this in his sailing days.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...CreamPuff2.jpg

Tim May 28th 12 11:45 PM

is this you, Wayne?

On May 28, 5:24*pm, North Star wrote:
On May 28, 5:10*pm, Tim wrote:

http://www.iboats.com/blog/wp-conten...boats-daily-ca...

I believe it was more like this in his sailing days.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...CreamPuff2.jpg

LOL!

Wayne.B May 29th 12 02:23 AM

is this you, Wayne?

On May 28, 5:10*pm, Tim wrote:

http://www.iboats.com/blog/wp-conten...boats-daily-ca...

I believe it was more like this in his sailing days.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...CreamPuff2.jpg

LOL!

===

Don has obviously done some sail boat racing at one time or another.
One of the most challenging things about racing is building a
talented, motivated crew whose idea of fun is winning races.
Unfortunately my wife, for all of her good qualities, was never really
one of those people. We're still together however, not true for all
racing skippers.