Default Do you...

In article , says...

On 5/8/2012 12:27 PM, iBoaterer wrote:
In ,
says...

On 5/8/2012 10:21 AM, John H. wrote:
On Tue, 08 May 2012 10:09:52 -0400,
wrote:

On Tue, 08 May 2012 09:13:18 -0400, John
wrote:

On Tue, 8 May 2012 08:48:12 -0400, wrote:

In articlec56b3312-b8e4-4623-bda4-
,
says...

On May 7, 5:14 pm, X ` Mandump-on-conservati...@anywhere-you-
can.com wrote:
On 5/7/12 4:11 PM, North Star wrote:

On May 7, 2:00 pm, wrote:
In article501d17ff-131b-4b6f-a90a-9cfa0649c634
@l15g2000vbv.googlegroups.com, says...

On May 7, 11:15 am, wrote:
In article37972e48-b112-494b-b2f3-
,
says...

On May 7, 7:53 am, X ` wrote:
On 5/6/12 10:39 PM, *e#c wrote:

On May 6, 11:37 am, wrote:
On 5/6/2012 10:03 AM, X ` Man wrote:

On 5/6/12 9:00 AM, wrote:
On Sat, 05 May 2012 22:58:54 -0400, X ` Man
wrote:

On 5/5/12 10:20 PM, wrote:

Email was created for the purpose of aiming comments at one person.
USENET was created to be used much like a forum. Why must you, then,
involve us in your petty quarrels with others?

Got anything interesting to post about boating? I didn't think so.

Yes, actually, I asked you about YOUR boat.

You can google it.

Don't waste your time bayboat.
I googled him for boating content and all I got was this lame attempt to
prove his existence.

http://www.boatingforumz.com/live-li...ict101269.html

Ya, I asked him for a picture of his Boat....and got nothing. Maybe he
really DOESN'T have a Boat.

I post boating-related photos on boating sites. This isn't a boating
site, it hasn't been for years, and it has no possibility of becoming
one again. There are only a couple of people left here with whom I will
engage in badinage, and if they were friends on Facebook, I wouldn't
visit here at all. Think it through...why would I want to engage in
pleasantries and photo-swapping with the likes of JustHate, iLoogy,
Oscar, Herring and the rest of the twerpy, mindless assholes who pollute
this place?

A couple more "defections" here and I'll be gone, too, and the remaining
boys can petition someone to rename this sty.

We never hear the Dopers refer to "over there" anymore nor do we hear
anything about The Freaks little website.
Wonder what happened there?

What do you care?

What do I care??
As stated many times, I care about the collective good of the group.
When there was another place for the criminally insane, the enablers,
agitators, irritators etc to go.. things seemed a bit more civilized
here.

In other words, you just want to stir ****. Watch out, as you well know,
Karma's a bitch.

Thought you were going away for another year, Kevin.
Or was that the 'other' Kevin... ~~ snerk ~~

We have a multitude of Kevins living in Georgia, Pennsylvania, and
points unknown. They seem to have the same DNA.

Probably all brothers.

****ed your son lately? Maybe that's where the bad Karma came from....

Holy ****. How sick are you? I thought only Slammer was that bad. Get some help, Kevin.

John, suck in a DEEP breath and detect that coffee.

Iboaterer is I_am_Tosk, and about a hundred other aliases that have
been stirring **** here for a LONG time. There are only 2-3 people
that use Microplanet-Gravity. There are even fewer that use eternal
September as a news server AND Microplanet-Gravity.

It isn't Kevin. Kevin is just another (somewhat irritating) poster
that doesn't come here anymore, because of all of the political noise
and hatred. Even you should be able to figure out who told him who had
used his name, which precipitated the Facebook block thread.

Notice any names that keep coming up over and over? Think maybe Harry
has help?

Whoever...the guy's sick.

He may not be Loogy, but he sure imitates him to a 'T'.

Well, it's easy enough to see if it's me.. Look for posts the last four
weekends while I was out in the middle of eastbumb**** Maine and
whereever, racing with my kid... Anybody who has done a race weekend,
knows I was not posting then, when iboater was.

I suppose there was a point in that rant?

No, cause you are just so tricky...

I didn't think so.