Default Closing the border

On 5/1/12 11:08 PM, JustWait wrote:
On 5/1/2012 10:37 PM, North Star wrote:
On May 1, 11:09 pm, X ` Mandump-on-conservati...@anywhere-you-
can.com wrote:
On 5/1/12 9:46 PM, North Star wrote:

On Apr 30, 7:33 pm, wrote:
On 4/29/2012 8:46 AM, North Star wrote:

On Apr 29, 10:12 am, wrote:
http://www.wimp.com/indiapakistan

Reminds me of some of the struttin' peacocks in here... especially
y'all southern boys.

Holy ****, have you ever looked at your own, er, uh, for lack of a
better word, Military? Hell, your guys still strut around in frekin'
dresses..

http://s31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...2/?action=view...

A Canadian mocking military.. Almost as funny as the French, and even
they don't dress in drag..

A word of advice, MidgetMan.
Never insult a Canadian or Scottish soldier for wearing a kilt.
You'd. be picking that ponytail out of your teeth

You think he still has teeth?

I can't vouch for the condition they're in.... especially if he stiffs
his dentist like he does everyone else.

Wow, what a hero.. I am sure you are no better off, we have seen the
squalor you raised your little pigs in...

Don had a long term job with health benefits, and he has a retirement
plan. You haven't worked a real job for decades and you have no
benefits. I doubt you are going to be able to sustain a retirement off
the income of your non-winning motorbike racing team.

On May 2, 10:12*am, Oscar wrote:
On 5/2/2012 6:50 AM, X ` Man wrote:

his dentist like he does everyone else.

He was a union slug. He couldn't have gotten fired if he wanted to.

Sure could have... we were forced to give up a lot of our protections
and job security during lean years in the mid 90's.
I didn't vote to do so!

On 5/2/12 9:05 AM, North Star wrote:
On May 2, 10:12 am, wrote:
On 5/2/2012 6:50 AM, X ` Man wrote:

his dentist like he does everyone else.

He was a union slug. He couldn't have gotten fired if he wanted to.

Sure could have... we were forced to give up a lot of our protections
and job security during lean years in the mid 90's.
I didn't vote to do so!

Keep in mind that morons like our buddies Oscar and JustSnot didn't have
the skill set to get or hold onto any sort of real job, and they are
jealous of the fact that you have a decent retirement with benefits.
When Oscar joined the navy, the only real qualification was whether you
could fog a mirror when you breathed on it.

On 5/2/2012 9:05 AM, North Star wrote:
On May 2, 10:12 am, wrote:
On 5/2/2012 6:50 AM, X ` Man wrote:

his dentist like he does everyone else.

He was a union slug. He couldn't have gotten fired if he wanted to.

Sure could have... we were forced to give up a lot of our protections
and job security during lean years in the mid 90's.
I didn't vote to do so!

Poor baby.
At that point, you should have moved to America and joined a real union.
Who knows. You could have been living in a fancy house like Harry's. ;-)

On May 2, 10:12 am, wrote:
On 5/2/2012 6:50 AM, X ` Man wrote:

his dentist like he does everyone else.

He was a union slug. He couldn't have gotten fired if he wanted to.

Sure could have... we were forced to give up a lot of our protections
and job security during lean years in the mid 90's.
I didn't vote to do so!

Keep in mind that morons like our buddies Oscar and JustSnot didn't have
the skill set to get or hold onto any sort of real job, and they are
jealous of the fact that you have a decent retirement with benefits.
When Oscar joined the navy, the only real qualification was whether you
could fog a mirror when you breathed on it.

Harry can barely string sentences together. He wouldn't even be able to
do that without 7 years of training in his native language. Sheeessh. ;-)

Firefox not closing John H[_11_] General 14 December 3rd 09 01:00 AM
Closing Ceremonies......... JimH[_2_] General 0 August 25th 08 01:51 AM
Always Be Closing! Capt. Rob ASA 0 April 19th 07 11:44 PM
And in closing.... Capt. Rob ASA 7 November 14th 05 01:16 PM
Intracoastal Closing! Bill Touring 0 February 27th 04 10:01 AM