BoatBanter.com

-   -   Looks like some liberals are finally waking up! (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/151443-looks-like-some-liberals-finally-waking-up.html)

Happy John March 31st 12 02:40 PM

Looks like some liberals are finally waking up!

This isn't OT because education applies to boating as well as global warming.

http://tinyurl.com/cstc2xn

iBoaterer[_2_] March 31st 12 02:49 PM

Looks like some liberals are finally waking up!

In article ,
says...

More political bull****, ala Harry.

Oscar March 31st 12 02:56 PM

On 3/31/2012 9:40 AM, Happy John wrote:
This isn't OT because education applies to boating as well as global warming.

http://tinyurl.com/cstc2xn

The unions aren't very progressive, are they?

--
http://tinyurl.com/75bq9db

Oscar March 31st 12 02:59 PM

Looks like some liberals are finally waking up!

On 3/31/2012 9:49 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In ,
says...

I wish we could put a label on your brand of bull****, but alas it's
just plain old unadulterated uneducated bull****.

--
http://tinyurl.com/75bq9db

Happy John March 31st 12 04:58 PM

Looks like some liberals are finally waking up!

On Sat, 31 Mar 2012 11:16:34 -0400, wrote:

On Sat, 31 Mar 2012 09:40:05 -0400, Happy John
wrote:

This isn't OT because education applies to boating as well as global warming.

http://tinyurl.com/cstc2xn

I'm perfectly OK with this. The problem with education is not unions
or teachers, it is parents that refuse to parent.

So, I hope these folks effectively make the teaching profession so
undesirable it forces people like you back into the classroom.

Then, I want to see who you will blame.

In this county, you're very correct. The unions have little power here, other than to request their
members to 'work to the rule'. At least here a teacher can be fired.

I'll never go back into the classroom. They are becoming only a much worse place to be, unless one
is teaching 'honors' or upper level courses.