BoatBanter.com

-   -   O T Andy Breitbart dead at 42 (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/151200-o-t-andy-breitbart-dead-42-a.html)

oscar[_2_] March 1st 12 03:06 PM

O T Andy Breitbart dead at 42

I'm sure there will be all kinds of speculation as to C.O.D.

JustWait[_2_] March 1st 12 03:15 PM

O T Andy Breitbart dead at 42

On 3/1/2012 10:06 AM, oscar wrote:
I'm sure there will be all kinds of speculation as to C.O.D.

Why, they knew he had heart issues?

oscar[_2_] March 1st 12 03:30 PM

O T Andy Breitbart dead at 42

On Thu, 01 Mar 2012 10:15:37 -0500, JustWait
wrote:
On 3/1/2012 10:06 AM, oscar wrote:
I'm sure there will be all kinds of speculation as to C.O.D.

Why, they knew he had heart issues?

You'll see

X ` Man March 1st 12 03:40 PM

O T Andy Breitbart dead at 42

On 3/1/12 10:15 AM, JustWait wrote:
On 3/1/2012 10:06 AM, oscar wrote:
I'm sure there will be all kinds of speculation as to C.O.D.

Why, they knew he had heart issues?

According to The Associated Press:

"Breitbart was walking near his house in the Brentwood neighborhood
shortly after midnight Thursday when he collapsed, his father-in-law
Orson Bean said.

Someone saw him fall and called paramedics, who tried to revive him.
They rushed him to the emergency room at UCLA Medical Center, Bean said.

Breitbart had suffered heart problems a year earlier, but Bean said he
could not pinpoint what happened."

- - -

Orson Bean, the father-in-law, is a far more interesting and significant
personage.

Oscar March 1st 12 09:31 PM

O T Andy Breitbart dead at 42

On 3/1/2012 10:40 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 3/1/12 10:15 AM, JustWait wrote:
On 3/1/2012 10:06 AM, oscar wrote:
I'm sure there will be all kinds of speculation as to C.O.D.

Why, they knew he had heart issues?

According to The Associated Press:

"Breitbart was walking near his house in the Brentwood neighborhood
shortly after midnight Thursday when he collapsed, his father-in-law
Orson Bean said.

Someone saw him fall and called paramedics, who tried to revive him.
They rushed him to the emergency room at UCLA Medical Center, Bean said.

Breitbart had suffered heart problems a year earlier, but Bean said he
could not pinpoint what happened."

- - -

Orson Bean, the father-in-law, is a far more interesting and significant
personage.

He was a 60s game show panelest. I don't recall him being more than an
over stuffed shirt.

--
O M G