BoatBanter.com

-   -   I live, i live! (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/147858-i-live-i-live.html)

X ` Man[_3_] December 16th 11 09:05 PM

I live, i live!

A creaky old article of mine appears in the content list of a BYTE
Magazine from 1985. I remember that Paradise card...it did a decent job
of forcing simple graphics onto the monochrome monitors of that day. I
had a monitor with a gold screen, don't remember the brand.

http://www.oldcomputers.it/parts/com...7.en.html#7595
--
http://flickr.com/gp/hakr/oR82kN

Drifter[_5_] December 16th 11 10:45 PM

I live, i live!

On 12/16/2011 4:05 PM, X ` Man wrote:
A creaky old article of mine appears in the content list of a BYTE
Magazine from 1985. I remember that Paradise card...it did a decent job
of forcing simple graphics onto the monochrome monitors of that day. I
had a monitor with a gold screen, don't remember the brand.

http://www.oldcomputers.it/parts/com...7.en.html#7595

I saw the name Harry Krause on a list. Was that you? If so, what did you
do to get such awesome recognition.

--
1-20-13 The end of an error

Ombudsman December 17th 11 01:36 PM

I live, i live!

On 12/16/2011 5:45 PM, Drifter wrote:
On 12/16/2011 4:05 PM, X ` Man wrote:
A creaky old article of mine appears in the content list of a BYTE
Magazine from 1985. I remember that Paradise card...it did a decent job
of forcing simple graphics onto the monochrome monitors of that day. I
had a monitor with a gold screen, don't remember the brand.

http://www.oldcomputers.it/parts/com...7.en.html#7595

I saw the name Harry Krause on a list. Was that you? If so, what did you
do to get such awesome recognition.

There are MANY Harry Krauses in the USA.

iBoaterer[_2_] December 17th 11 01:58 PM

I live, i live!

In article m,
says...

On 12/16/2011 4:05 PM, X ` Man wrote:
A creaky old article of mine appears in the content list of a BYTE
Magazine from 1985. I remember that Paradise card...it did a decent job
of forcing simple graphics onto the monochrome monitors of that day. I
had a monitor with a gold screen, don't remember the brand.

http://www.oldcomputers.it/parts/com...7.en.html#7595

I saw the name Harry Krause on a list. Was that you? If so, what did you
do to get such awesome recognition.

He can't say. It was a top secret deal he had with the President. Yeah,
that's it....