October 7th 03 02:31 AM

96 Seadoo Jetboat $4200 obo

96 Seadoo Sportster Jet Boat. Awesome condition, lots of extras, $4200 obo. located in Corpus Christi, TX. E-mail me at for pics and info.

Harry Krause October 7th 03 03:12 AM

96 Seadoo Jetboat $4200 obo

lid wrote:

96 Seadoo Sportster Jet Boat. Awesome condition, lots of extras, $4200 obo. located in Corpus Christi, TX. E-mail me at
for pics and info.

$50 if you deliver it to Solomons Island in Maryland...and I'll buy lunch.

FishFan October 12th 03 04:20 PM

96 Seadoo Jetboat $4200 obo

Harry Krause wrote in message ...
lid wrote:

96 Seadoo Sportster Jet Boat. Awesome condition, lots of extras, $4200 obo. located in Corpus Christi, TX. E-mail me at
for pics and info.

$50 if you deliver it to Solomons Island in Maryland...and I'll buy lunch.

Had a job offer in St Mary's County MD a few years back, and I was
warned "Ya know, they're all a bunch a ignorant inbred morons down
there in southern Maryland". Looks like its true.

Calif Bill October 12th 03 06:13 PM

96 Seadoo Jetboat $4200 obo

om...

lid wrote:

96 Seadoo Sportster Jet Boat. Awesome condition, lots of extras,

$4200 obo. located in Corpus Christi, TX. E-mail me at

for pics and info.

$50 if you deliver it to Solomons Island in Maryland...and I'll buy

lunch.

Had a job offer in St Mary's County MD a few years back, and I was
warned "Ya know, they're all a bunch a ignorant inbred morons down
there in southern Maryland". Looks like its true.

Actually we now know what Harry is. Just negotiating price.