BoatBanter.com

-   -   Is there any newsgroup that is about boats w/o the bull shit? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/147-there-any-newsgroup-about-boats-w-o-bull-shit.html)

FRANKWBELL July 17th 03 12:54 AM

Is there any newsgroup that is about boats w/o the bull shit?

In article ,
(Florida Keyz) writes:

Where do you get the kill file filter??

It's built into any halfway decent newsreader.

In AOL, go to keyword "newsgroups," click the "preferences" button, and go to
the "filtering" (I think) tab. This will set filters for ALL newsgroups.

For a particular newsgroup, go to that newsgroup and, in the window that shows
the list of messages, click the "preferences" button. That will set the
preferences for that selected newsgroup.

Frank Bell

Grumman581 July 22nd 03 11:49 PM

Is there any newsgroup that is about boats w/o the bull shit?

"me" wrote ...
Just wondering about where I can go to get to get honest no bull**** info?

You mean a newsgroup that stays on-topic? Hmmm... Try alt.bull****...(there
really is such a newsgrouup, but it doesn't get very many posts -- I think
all of them are on-topic though)