BoatBanter.com

-   -   Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah and Happy New Year (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/146467-re-merry-christmas-happy-hanukkah-happy-new-year.html)

North Star December 12th 11 02:04 PM

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah and Happy New Year

On Dec 12, 12:14*am, "*e#c" wrote:
On Dec 11, 11:13*pm, bpuharic wrote:

I'll be traveling for the rest of the year and probably won't be in
here...I know all the rogues and scoundrels will miss me!

Anyhow, Happy Holidays to all, even our resident lunatic Canadian...

AND I promise NOT to be the first to break the new year's resolution
to try and keep this as a boating group.

But this is the last time I'll use proper punctuation...

You must be referring to Kanuckles......

Who else.... although Canuckles is really a wanna-be 'merican at heart.