BoatBanter.com

-   -   Yo JPS (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/144964-yo-jps.html)

Black Cloud December 6th 11 04:32 PM

Yo JPS

....it looks as though your boy, Obama, has a lot of Republican in him. He just loves those
billionaires!

Perhaps all your ****in' and moanin' is misdirected.

http://tinyurl.com/c695p4j

X ` Man[_3_] December 6th 11 05:13 PM

Yo JPS

On 12/6/11 11:32 AM, Black Cloud wrote:
...it looks as though your boy, Obama, has a lot of Republican in him. He just loves those
billionaires!

Perhaps all your ****in' and moanin' is misdirected.

http://tinyurl.com/c695p4j

Do you have a point beyond the one on your head underneath the white
sheet, Herring?

--
http://flickr.com/gp/hakr/8272ug

jps December 6th 11 07:52 PM

Yo JPS

On Tue, 06 Dec 2011 12:13:56 -0500, X ` Man
wrote:

On 12/6/11 11:32 AM, Black Cloud wrote:
...it looks as though your boy, Obama, has a lot of Republican in him. He just loves those
billionaires!

Perhaps all your ****in' and moanin' is misdirected.

http://tinyurl.com/c695p4j

Do you have a point beyond the one on your head underneath the white
sheet, Herring?

Dim bulb. For the 25th time, I never assumed he was going to govern
from the left. He made it clear a year before he announced his run
that he would govern from the middle and work on things that we could
all agree needed fixing.

I thought his biggest problem was going to be coming from his own
party, who wanted him to veer to the left. Silly me, I didn't realize
the Republicans were so ****ing dense and single minded they wouldn't
see the opportunity.

I used to think that people in power couldn't be that idiotic but the
Republicans in congress have proven me wrong.

I supported Obama BECAUSE he said his plan was to govern from the
center. Goons on the right are only concerned with lowering taxes and
dismantling government, except for the parts that would affect them
negatively.

Nice that Herring has finally woken up and realized that Obama is
another Clinton, what used to be seen as a moderate Republican.