BoatBanter.com

-   -   After 30 years ... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/143299-after-30-years.html)

Eisboch[_7_] November 28th 11 04:55 PM

After 30 years ...

After 30 years ... THIRTY YEARS! ... Barney Frank has finally announced he
will not seek re-election in 2012.

You may like him. Many do. Many think he's one of the smartest people in
Congress.
I wouldn't argue that but there are very few things I would agree with him
on.

But, 30 years of influence in Congress by *any* individual is way too much.
See ya, Barney.

X ` Man[_3_] November 28th 11 04:55 PM

After 30 years ...

On 11/28/11 11:55 AM, Eisboch wrote:
After 30 years ... THIRTY YEARS! ... Barney Frank has finally announced
he will not seek re-election in 2012.

You may like him. Many do. Many think he's one of the smartest people in
Congress.
I wouldn't argue that but there are very few things I would agree with
him on.

But, 30 years of influence in Congress by *any* individual is way too much.
See ya, Barney.

His departure will lower the IQ of the House substantially, especially
since all the brain-dead teabaggers arrived there. He'll be missed by
those of us who believe in much of what he believed.

I hope he becomes a commentator on CNN or MSNBC.

--
http://flickr.com/gp/hakr/8272ug

Eisboch[_7_] November 28th 11 05:19 PM

After 30 years ...

"X ` Man" wrote in message
m...

I hope he becomes a commentator on CNN or MSNBC.

I hope not. I feel like I need to wear a face shield when he speaks
even if it's only on TV.

JustWait November 28th 11 05:30 PM

After 30 years ...

On 11/28/2011 11:55 AM, Eisboch wrote:
After 30 years ... THIRTY YEARS! ... Barney Frank has finally announced
he will not seek re-election in 2012.

You may like him. Many do. Many think he's one of the smartest people in
Congress.
I wouldn't argue that but there are very few things I would agree with
him on.

But, 30 years of influence in Congress by *any* individual is way too much.
See ya, Barney.

Unfortunately, I fear any district that would keep him that long will
elect someone just as bad...

Canuck57[_9_] November 28th 11 05:32 PM

After 30 years ...

On 28/11/2011 9:55 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 11/28/11 11:55 AM, Eisboch wrote:
After 30 years ... THIRTY YEARS! ... Barney Frank has finally announced
he will not seek re-election in 2012.

You may like him. Many do. Many think he's one of the smartest people in
Congress.
I wouldn't argue that but there are very few things I would agree with
him on.

But, 30 years of influence in Congress by *any* individual is way too
much.
See ya, Barney.

His departure will lower the IQ of the House substantially, especially
since all the brain-dead teabaggers arrived there. He'll be missed by
those of us who believe in much of what he believed.

I hope he becomes a commentator on CNN or MSNBC.

Might lower the corruption.

--
All successful people have one thing in common, if even for a moment
they think rationally.

iBoaterer[_2_] November 28th 11 06:12 PM

After 30 years ...

In article ,
says...

On 11/28/2011 11:55 AM, Eisboch wrote:
After 30 years ... THIRTY YEARS! ... Barney Frank has finally announced
he will not seek re-election in 2012.

You may like him. Many do. Many think he's one of the smartest people in
Congress.
I wouldn't argue that but there are very few things I would agree with
him on.

But, 30 years of influence in Congress by *any* individual is way too much.
See ya, Barney.

Unfortunately, I fear any district that would keep him that long will
elect someone just as bad...

Yeah, why would anyone in their right minds elect someone to Congress
that is very smart? Need more morons in there to tell us that global
warming isn't happening, and no matter how much you pollute, it won't
affect the environment....

Haywood Jablomie November 28th 11 08:06 PM

After 30 years ...

On 28-Nov-2011, iBoaterer wrote:

But, 30 years of influence in Congress by *any* individual is way too
much.
See ya, Barney.

Unfortunately, I fear any district that would keep him that long will
elect someone just as bad...

Yeah, why would anyone in their right minds elect someone to Congress
that is very smart?

There astonishingly few "smart" people that have never figured out where
their peter goes.

Haywood Jablomie November 28th 11 08:07 PM

After 30 years ...

On 28-Nov-2011, X ` Man wrote:

But, 30 years of influence in Congress by *any* individual is way too
much.
See ya, Barney.

His departure will lower the IQ of the House substantially, especially
since all the brain-dead teabaggers arrived there. He'll be missed by
those of us who believe in much of what he believed.

I hope he becomes a commentator on CNN or MSNBC.

He's perfect for bringing up the rear of the Al Sharpton show.

iBoaterer[_2_] November 28th 11 08:43 PM

After 30 years ...

In article ,
says...

On 28-Nov-2011, iBoaterer wrote:

But, 30 years of influence in Congress by *any* individual is way too
much.
See ya, Barney.

Unfortunately, I fear any district that would keep him that long will
elect someone just as bad...

Yeah, why would anyone in their right minds elect someone to Congress
that is very smart?

There astonishingly few "smart" people that have never figured out where
their peter goes.

Quite the homophobe, eh?

Haywood Jablomie November 28th 11 08:55 PM

After 30 years ...

On 28-Nov-2011, iBoaterer wrote:

Yeah, why would anyone in their right minds elect someone to Congress
that is very smart?

There astonishingly few "smart" people that have never figured out where
their peter goes.

Quite the homophobe, eh?

Why do people in the closet "think" normal people fear sameness? Just
political crap that everyone's aware of.