BoatBanter.com

-   -   Harry's Driving School (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/143297-harrys-driving-school.html)

BAR[_2_] November 28th 11 01:03 PM

Harry's Driving School

Harry has been giving driving lessons.

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?se...ime&id=8446031

North Star November 28th 11 02:37 PM

Harry's Driving School

On Nov 28, 9:03*am, BAR wrote:
Harry has been giving driving lessons.

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?se...ime&id=8446031

Wait a minute... doesn't iBoater claim to be from Philly??
Maybe her real name is Keisha. Outed at last!

iBoaterer[_2_] November 28th 11 02:54 PM

Harry's Driving School

In article a14bc700-9923-4fc1-aa4c-
,
says...

On Nov 28, 9:03*am, BAR wrote:
Harry has been giving driving lessons.

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?se...ime&id=8446031

Wait a minute... doesn't iBoater claim to be from Philly??
Maybe her real name is Keisha. Outed at last!

You're projecting your gay fantasies again, Suckling Don the Coward. I
live in the greater Philadelphia area, not "from Philly". Unlike Halifax
where your litter strewn hovel is, greater Philly is a big area. Now,
get your head back in Harry's ass.

X ` Man November 28th 11 03:57 PM

Harry's Driving School

On 11/28/11 9:37 AM, North Star wrote:
On Nov 28, 9:03 am, wrote:
Harry has been giving driving lessons.

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?se...ime&id=8446031

Wait a minute... doesn't iBoater claim to be from Philly??
Maybe her real name is Keisha. Outed at last!

What happened to iLoogy? Was he tarred, feathered, and driven out of
Hot-Lanta?

iBoaterer[_2_] November 28th 11 04:36 PM

Harry's Driving School

In article ,
says...

On Nov 28, 9:03 am, wrote:
Harry has been giving driving lessons.

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?se...ime&id=8446031

Wait a minute... doesn't iBoater claim to be from Philly??
Maybe her real name is Keisha. Outed at last!

What happened to iLoogy? Was he tarred, feathered, and driven out of
Hot-Lanta?

I have no idea who you are talking about, but I've never lived in "Hot-
Lanta". I tried telling you two morons that, and even tried to bet you,
but you are cowards so you backed out, of course.