BoatBanter.com

-   -   Trash the Great Lakes? GOP Has an App for That (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/143193-trash-great-lakes-gop-has-app.html)

Bob Cratchet[_2_] November 27th 11 12:13 AM

Trash the Great Lakes? GOP Has an App for That

http://blog.nwf.org/wildlifepromise/...-app-for-that/

Tim November 27th 11 05:31 AM

Trash the Great Lakes? GOP Has an App for That

On Nov 26, 8:58*pm, wrote:
On Sat, 26 Nov 2011 19:13:04 -0500, Bob Cratchet wrote:

http://blog.nwf.org/wildlifepromise/...reat-lakes-gop....

I actually agree with you, once you pollute the water, it isn't going
to come back

as least not for a really long time, so may as well as won't.

iBoaterer[_2_] November 27th 11 02:24 PM

Trash the Great Lakes? GOP Has an App for That

In article , says...

http://blog.nwf.org/wildlifepromise/...-app-for-that/

It really does amaze me that the far right with blinders on doesn't
realize that you can indeed destroy eco systems. Hell, an VERY old
native American Cree could figure it out:

"Only when the last tree has been cut down; Only when the last river has
been poisoned; Only when the last fish has been caught; Only then will
you find that money cannot be eaten."

*e#c November 28th 11 03:50 AM

On Nov 26, 9:58*pm, wrote:
On Sat, 26 Nov 2011 19:13:04 -0500, Bob Cratchet wrote:

http://blog.nwf.org/wildlifepromise/...reat-lakes-gop....

I actually agree with you, once you pollute the water, it isn't going
to come back

Lake Erie certainly did . It was a cesspool in the 60s. Now, its full
of fish, and clean. Lake Ontario, on the other hand, hasnt faired so
well.